Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the pictures Radical618 ? If so, or if there are certain ones you want then I'd be happy to make it for you. Although probably not until Tuesday. ;)

Vera, those banners are awesome! :eek:
Could you make me a CaRWash one (yeah, what else? :lol:), please? Do as you fancy, I only have a humble request: pics from S5 and this short text: Wolfe got a Lambchop.

Thanks in advance, dear. And a very merry Christmas to everyone! :)

^ No problem, nice choice of pics!

eta: I've had a quick go for you, let me know what you think:

Radical618banner.png

You guys are so great at making banners!! Can someone pm me with step by step directions on how to make them? I want to put some on other sites.. I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0, if that helps. :) Thank you so much!! I love that Horatio one that you made Kit4na. It's so freaking awesome!!! Thank you guys!

Luna: *hugs to ground* you're too kind, thanks hon, and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :) (and of course to everybody around here!)
And of course I will make you one, especially because it's CaRWash! :D *chuckles*
Will make it asap, ya know, family christmas overload etc. but at night this will be my distraction :D

Hormiga you did great! I love your style, and your Mac one looks so fancy seventies, wonderful!
Kit4na, after that cool banner I do expect more from you, so feel chased! :D ;)
Saya, do I really need to tell you more? *sighs* It's Ryan and Calleigh *sighs* wonderful *sighs* please keep your promise - oh, and of course feel chased, too! :devil:

ChristineCaine did you already get an answer? I don't have your program, but a few steps I can tell you... ;)

cinegirl said:
Kit4na, after that cool banner I do expect more from you, so feel chased! :D ;)

Scary :lol:
I'll try to work on some in between the whole festivity around here haha

Katie :eek: - I'm still staring at the second one, after staring 2 hours at the first... no idea when I'm ready with the third banner *sighs* beautiful work with beautiful Emily, thank you :D
Tatiana, again: great work, and though I don't really like H and H/C, I LOVE the "Never In Doubt" banner, and last one looks so cool!
Hehe, Hormiga, I saw your Ryan/Eric banner and - well - I made nearly the same one! For the new banner challenge, but I didn't enter it, so here are my 'intended for but not used challenge banners':

miamiboys1.png

nicky1.png

nicky2.png

Luna I will start right after this post with a new CaRWash banner, perhaps will get it up even tonight. :)

ETA: Ups, I think I stretched the screen a bit, already fixed it ;) and: Elsie! *fast big after-christmas hug* :D

Vera, I love your banners. They're very beautiful, you're a talented girl!
Hormiga, I love your banners very much! The Gary-banner is my favorite.
Kit, love your second one, but well, they're all very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back