Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little tiny question.. does anyone know how to make it my signature? Sorry, don't mean to be a pain.. I'm kind of new to the site, and I need a little help with some things.. :(

All you need to do, is save it to your files, then upload it onto a site like Photobucket, and then copy the IMG link (It would be the third link in Photobucket). Then visit 'My Home', then Personal information, email, password, etc.. Click 'edit' and then scroll down to the signature box and paste the link from Photobucket. :)

Hope that helps!

Lovely banners guys, I might have to come back and post some of the many I made during the server downtime. :p

ChristineCaine you need to upload your banner (or whatever) to an image hosting site, such as photobucket or image shack. Then, type in the image url in your signature space like this:

Oops, looks like Geni got to you first :lol:

Glad I could help, ChristineCaine. Just to let you know though, you can only have text or banner, not both ;)

The banner looks great ChristineCaine. :) cinegirl does excellent work. :D

I brought over two Ryan banners. They're not great because I'm a little rusty, but I'll show them anyway. ;)

ryan1.jpg

ryan2.jpg

Oh, what happened here? :D
Thanks for your kind words, guys, and I'm glad that you like the banner, ChristineCaine, I really wasn't sure about it... :)
Geni, fantastic banners, I snagged the second one, it's pure love :D - and you're out of practice?? :eek:

Great banners everyone. I'm planning some new ones myself soon...I promise. :D

*voting is now up in the third banner challenge too, check it out*. ;)

Can anyone make me a banner similar to the one I have now... *points to banner* just have the picures more proportionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back