Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome Elsie. :)

Elsie said:
Although I'm never sure what people want on banners, so any suggestions are always welcome.
Do fancy making an Eric and Ryan one for me? Only if you have time to spare. Nothing fancy, just a plain and simple one. :)

Tinkerbell said:
Do fancy making an Eric and Ryan one for me? Only if you have time to spare. Nothing fancy, just a plain and simple one. :)

Oooh, I do love a challenge.... Will have a go this weekend for you. Let me know if you want any specific pic otherwise you will just get something pretty/cute that I find. :lol:

Yay! :)

I have no preference to what picture you use, I'm quite happy to have any picture (as long you don't mind choosing one); also, there's no rush, so don't worry about the time. ;)

Pretty/cute - I love that you’re on the same page as me! :lol:

Hey, here I am again... excuse me if I'm annoying you, but I have no real life, so I made some new - again; I can't stop it (seems like Elsie knows what I'm talking about :lol: ) :rolleyes:

so here we go:

one for the 'Hip Huggers':
caleric.jpg

another for 'CaRWash' :D :
carybanner3.jpg

and 'Simply Ryan' :
ryan.jpg

_Calleigh_ said:

Vera, that's a pretty weird HH banner, since Cal is looking at Ryan. :lol:

*sneaks in* pssst, Luna, don't backstab me! :D :lol:

Thanks for the kind comments, guys :)

chelliyah I gave your request a fast try, perhaps you like it:
dali.gif

(I'm also not very creative with text, so if you want s/th different, just tell :) )

And here's a fast shot for Radical - hope you meant it this way:

ny.gif
:confused:

Perfect.. cocoa girl, I'll make it tonight.. and Yurek I'll make you the one you want too!
So I'll post it in a while
See you

cinegirl said:
Hey, here I am again... excuse me if I'm annoying you, but I have no real life, so I made some new - again; I can't stop it (seems like Elsie knows what I'm talking about :lol: ) :rolleyes:

Very true, but never annoying...the Ryan one was really beautiful. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back