Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like it Rad and allstar! :)
And thanks for the kind words, Astrid - he's pure sex, so I understand why one keeps staring at him :D

Andreina you glad one! Seems like psp and animation pro has more effects than photo impact :(

OH MY GOD cinegirl!!! Thank you sooooo much for making me that banner :D yay!!! i have no idea how to make them so thank you :D **HUGZ**

Astrid - he's pure sex, so I understand why one keeps staring at him

Never a more true word typed! He is proper eye candy ...man candy one might say! haha
Keep up the good work, my eyes are very grateful.

They are lovely Andreina . I particularly love the Cath and Nick ones, the first one really makes me smile... :)

I surprised myself with this because I suck at banners (and I'm not great at icons either :lol:) :p

saviorgsr.png

Andreina, they're great! I'm also for the CatNip ones, beautiful! :)

quoth_the_raven said:
I surprised myself with this because I suck at banners (and I'm not great at icons either :lol:) :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/saviorgsr.png

Okay, let me clear things up for you: what I've seen from your icons in the CSI-Icons-Thread, you definite DON'T suck at them, I love your ideas and your style, and this banner you made: wow, great colouring, expressive crop -> great banner! :) So please stuck around here and show more!

cinegirl said:
Okay, let me clear things up for you: what I've seen from your icons in the CSI-Icons-Thread, you definite DON'T suck at them, I love your ideas and your style, and this banner you made: wow, great colouring, expressive crop -> great banner! :) So please stuck around here and show more!

Aww, thank you so much! You just made my day :) I used to be someone who had no clue how to use Photoshop (I still don't :lol: :p) and I used to dream of making banners and icons xD :lol: Thanks a lot, cinegirl :)

I am psycho-obsessive lady. And never particularly happy with the results: For Tinkerbell, sorry for the delay, you did want 6 right? :lol:

Tinks3copy.jpg
ericryan3.jpg

ericryan6.jpg
Tinks4.jpg

eta: suddenly forgot how many images I could post, so here are the url's for the last two:

Another Eric/Ryan
OK, no more I promise...

Let me know what you think, and if you want anything changing or adding... :p

Elsie! :eek:

I'm totally blown away. :eek: It's taken me like 5 minutes to pick my jaw up from my desk. :lol: No kidding! I love them, I love them all, they're fantastic. Thank you so much for doing 6 of them, and also for taking the time to do them all. I'll be using all of them. :lol: I tend to keep my banners for a while, so I estimate that you've kept me supplied for about 3 years. :eek: :lol:

*big huggles*

You talented little thing! :D

Elsie those are some fantastic banners! :eek: Such talent you have. :)

Jess, my GOODNESS! I've snagged all of those banners. I have a teeny tiny requst for you if you wouldn't mind. Could you possibly make me a Speed banner with the picture in the second one up there and then write 'CSI:Miami' in those letters you used on the Horatio banner? :lol: ...Man these requests are getting more complicated. :p

Merci Tinks and speed_cochrane (I'm going to France next week, I need the language practice).

Wyoming, your banners are great! I love the text, I can't do text to save my life (that's why mine are nearly always plain). :D

Just two group shots for y'all! ;)

bannertc1.jpg
bannertc2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back