Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsie those banners are awesome. I'm afraid I have to disagree with you - you are very good at making banners. It's not easy to do, and personally I love the plain simple banners. :)

Oh, before I forget, I snagged the Nick one. :lol: I hope you don't mind, I will credit of course. :)

Just made this. Nothing really special, but there's nothing Emily can't turn into a masterpiece. :p

ep89946celebritycityemivm0.jpg

_Calleigh_ said:
Just made this. Nothing really special, but there's nothing Emily can't turn into a masterpiece. :p

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1995/ep89946celebritycityemivm0.jpg

:lol: Somehow I knew with what person you "decorated" the banner - it's awesome and oh so true!

Elsie I can't agree more to what Tinkerbell said, great work! And it's good to hear that your weekend was so distracting in a good way ;)

Okay, I was bored and made some banners, too. Nothing special...

miami1.jpg
miami2.jpg
miami3.jpg

Calleigh , Emily is really beautiful, love the banner!

Tinkerbell , you are very kind, plain and simple is often beautiful I think. Thank you for the encouragement, I will go and make some more later... :D Thanks also cinegirl , your banners are beautiful.

hi!!! i have no idea how to make a banner.. and i wouldnt even know where to start !!!! :( could some one possibly make me an animated banner of Danny, maybe Danny n Lindsay??
i know the lovely Rad has already made me 3 lol :D (thank u so much huni, still love em!!!)

im not fussed about the wordings, aslong as its danny looking fine, (maybe in his leather jacket from tonights epi ;) ) and from s3!! :D very much appreciated :D
Mwah to ya all :D hehe

I am back to bore you all with more banners: :rolleyes: You see, my husband goes away for a week and this is the result!

sarabored.jpg
cathgildesert.jpg
gilcathss.jpg

Andreina said:
cocoa_girl18 said:
i would like to request a animated banner of snickers with this pics
standing so close, aah can i add one more pic :) staring, blushing and hugging.
with that little text. :) thanks a million.
I'll do it for you.. but you have to fix the first url..cause I can't see the image either save it of course..
So I'll wait for you to fix it to then do the banner.. with all the images you want to ;)
thanks in advance for Andreina gladly appreciate it. here is for the first standing so close
hope it works. thanks a million. can i add one more pic flirting. again thanks a million. :)

Thanks Tinks and Roos . I really enjoyed making them! After a hard day at work I now like to come home and make banners. I find it very relaxing.... :D

Although I'm never sure what people want on banners, so any suggestions are always welcome.

Elsie you got a run! Great! (perhaps just send your husband away for another week, so you can show more! :lol: ;) ) And don't worry about what other people want (unless you make a requested banner :D ), keep your style, it's awesome! :)

And as you, I made some new, too, you're right, it's very relaxing :D

Here we go:

badday.jpg
hotcouple.jpg
h_r.jpg

(pics I used were taken from litens great page RandomScribblings )

An attempt for you Sam . I'm not too good at text sorry.

707_00551.jpg

eta: Thanks cinegirl , yours are lovely also (I really love your second one!)

Can someone perhaps make me an animated banner with Greg and Nick? Please? :) I'm thinking about.. like two single banners (one for each of them) and then put together as one.
The pics I'd like to have in it are these.

Nick 1
Nick 2

Greg 1
Greg 2

Text can simply be Nick and Greg. I never was such creative at textstuff. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back