Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Memento fetish right now for some reason :p

luckybastard.png

can someone make me a moving banmner with these pics and the lyircs below them please?

You know I'm one of a kind ^
There'll never be another me^
Can't get me out of your mind ^
You're lost in your own fantasy^
And when you look in my eyes ^
Is it hard for you to realize ^
She'll never
be me

Thanks

Great banners, everybody! Macayla, I love your style, always a pleasure to look at your work :)
Andreina, very good job on the banner for Nathalie, I like it very much - keep up the fantastic work!

msgirl, I gave your request a try, hope you like it:

smacked1.gif

Oh, one thing left: Elsie *waves*, weekend is over! Where is your new creation?? *chases Elsie 'till she'll calm my curiosity* ;) :D

cinegirl said:
Oh, one thing left: Elsie *waves*, weekend is over! Where is your new creation?? *chases Elsie 'till she'll calm my curiosity* ;) :D

*waves back*. I'm always lurking... quietly watching the talented artists work. Got a little distracted this weekend (in a good way though). Will have a go tonight, and I'm in a very good mood today so hopefully they will be bright, colourful and pretty! :lol:

eta: back with some very simple ones. Not very good I'm afraid. I'm not sure why but they just aren't very clear, either something I am doing wrong or the screencaps aren't great.... (probably me!). Also branched out a bit, Miami is such a colourful place after all....

bannermia1.jpg
banner3.jpg

banner4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back