Shrine of Archie-goodness

Okie-dokie, it's after midnight L.A. time, therefore it's December 14th, therefore it's official...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARCHIE KAO!!!

Here's to a very talented young actor...whether he's portraying...a feisty Hawaiian surfer... a foolhardy medical student... a bright, sensitive software designer from San Francisco...a teenaged GSA agent with a wild blue costume, four buddies and a mission to save humankind...or a nerdy, soft-spoken A/V tech with a genteel side...he lights up the screen, large or small. Call it energy, call it soul, call it what you will...it's now thirty-two years worth of magnificent.

Continued success, and good luck, health and happiness!

(PS - I wanted to get this in on the "Birthday Wishes to LV Stars" thread but I mentioned it twice last month and it got no love, so...party's in here!!! :D )

--Robin

He was on ER? Was it just one episode? I haven't watched that show in years.

Ooh, that's a great pic. :D

(PS - I wanted to get this in on the "Birthday Wishes to LV Stars" thread but I mentioned it twice last month and it got no love, so...party's in here!!! :D )
Well, I don't hang out in the birthday thread, never been in there, as it just seems weird to me, but for Archie I'll say Happy Birthday baby!

Everyone's (ok most people) been on ER at least once in their career. Including Nick/George and Sara/Jorja.

*throws confetti* Happy belated birthday! I still don't think you look anywhere near 32.

:lol: I know. There must be something in the water in Hollywood that is like the fountain of youth or something. Women can use the plastic surgery excuse but the boys can't.

^^ No kidding? 32? He seems almost younger than Eric Szmanda (30)... let's just all move to Hollywood.

Thanks for sharing all hot pictures, everyone. They've got me drooling.

oh oh oh can I be added here *bats eyes* I've always thought Archie was HOT *giggles* WAIT he just turned 32?? that makes him only a year younger then me

Back