Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Thank you for those! Yeah Archie, work that Archiness haha :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Gorgeous pics

3. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

yay archie pics :D
    thanks muchly!

4. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

I want to see Archie wearing bright, bright pink one day. And he says when people question him, "I'm trying to relive the old crazy shirt days when Greg was back in the lab." :lol:

5. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

HAHA that would be so so so awesome :D

6. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Holy. (bleep)ing. (BLEEP) that first shot is gorgeous... ::thud:: Granted, add eyeliner and he's working the Billie Joe Armstrong look :lol: but hell, it works for me!!!

And the MK/AO flick is probably what he referred to in that one interview where he mentioned having too many "skeletons in (his) closet" to run for political office! (Somebody learned a lesson from living in California, LOL!) I'd still love to actually watch it...although with a bottle of Jameson's close by to soften the blow, so to speak :D...

Hey, someone up there mention him wearing pink? He'd make it work... :cool:

--Robin

8. Guybrush Threepwood

What MK/AO movie is Archie in :O

9. Guest

Guest Guest

According to Imdb, it's called "When In Rome".

10. Guybrush Threepwood

Oooh.. I've seen that one..
    Didn't see him though... But when I saw that one, I didn't know who Archie was :S

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

He was also in a surf movie with Mark Harmon called "Local Boys". Ran across the movie site and found a nice pic...

In fact, a VERY nce pic...

--Robin

12. Guest

Guest Guest

That IS a nice one. Never heard of that one before but will have to check it out as I do love all things beachy.

13. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

yay finally something for archie

14. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i just have to say that i think its really funny how his name is Archie and his character name is Archie :D

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Oooh, just rented "Purpose" (which came out in 2002) in which Archie has a pretty big role! It was a win/win for us because Peter Coyote is in it, and my hubby is a big fan of his. Also has Mia Farrow, Hal Holbrook, Paul Reiser...terrific cast all around. I love the movie, and not just because Archie's in it (although he's fantastic)...my husband having been an IT consultant during the time the movie is about and getting caught in the economic fallout during the period that the movie describes...eep, long story...anyway, not a huge stretch as far as the character Archie plays (software designer/Stanford student - the man's going to be 32 in a couple weeks and still looks like he could be a college student! :cool: ) although it is a little more of an emotional "stretch" for him...which just makes me look forward all the more to "Fast Money" when that comes out...it looks like he's really going to stretch his wings with that role...anyway, just giving you my little recommendation as far as video rentals, "Purpose" wasn't hard to find at all. Few minor nitpicks as far as the script, but too minor to get into...I just wanted to recommend it to my fellow Archie fans...

--Robin