Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Archie is just adorable! Which episode was it that he metnions to Sara that he shops with his girlfriend? So sweet!

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Yeah, I was like "Awww, what a guy!!" :)

Just rewatched "Random Acts of Violence" - one of THE best Archie eps ever. Has the infamous "Star Trek" exchange with Nick and Greg. Oh..and dare I say, I'd defrag his hard drive any time... :devil: :lol:

--Robin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

the guy who plays Archie was on Power Rangers. YEAH! xD

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

OK, correction to above...checked out Archie Kao Online and they say he's 5'11" - that ain't that short! :)

--Robin

5. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Saw the eppy Grave Danger (my fav) last night, again. Archie is just adorable in that one. When he runs after Ecklie and so on... So cute!

6. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

:eek: He said that? When? That's so sweet of him! :D Man, I wish my boyfriend would do that...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

She must not have been his girlfriend for long (I can't imagine why she'd leave though) because when he and Nick are going over the one guy's computer files with the murderous video game (don't remember the episode title), he mentions not having a gf at that time.

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I love Archie! He looked GREAT in Grave Danger

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

The ep where Archie mentions going shopping w/ his gf is "Coming of Rage" and ya it sounds cute but remember the scene - there was a girl who stole clothes when by putting them on and then just walking out w/ the old ones in her hand - and he said his gf does that when he goes out w/ her :lol: Maybe that's why she wasn't around in "Random Acts.." she got a arrested for shoplifting.

And I dunno if these were posted yet but here's Archie and his not behind a desk/computer goodness :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I must check that eppy, and he looks so hot when his on his feet :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Archie's cool but i don't think he's hot or cute ( i reserve them for Nick/Greg :devil:)
    But if he said he goes shopping with his gf then what a boyf to have! He must 1) have really liked her or
    2) is a secret shopping fan :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Love the red shirt and finally getting to see him outside of the a/v lab (2nd time actually). He is just the cutest thing isn't he? After Greg, of course.

13. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

Archie wasn't saying that his girlfriend shoplifted. Someone that cute and who works for the police should definitely have higher standards. ;) Anyway, this is the convo he had with Sara:

ARCHIE: She did a walk out.

SARA: A "walk out?"

ARCHIE: Yeah, my girlfriend does it all the time. She finds something she
    likes, rips the tags off in the dressing room, hands them to the clerk, and
    walks out wearing the new stuff.

SARA: (smiling) You go shopping with your girlfriend? That's nice.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

"Should" being the key word. I don't know about every store but the ones I've been to don't let you do that kind of thing.

15. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

haha i remember that scene. it was cute
    and man he does look great in that red shirt.
    one of my fav scenes with him in it is definately the start trek one though hahaa. its so nerdy, i love it.