Shrine of Archie-goodness

Hi PhoenixRae, welcome to this Board and the LV Forum. Please note that according to this Board's rules, one can have EITHER a banner or a text signature; NOT both. So please do the necessary adjustment.

Thank you.

Love the red shirt. He is definitely tall isn't he?

I was wondering, was Archie not supposed to be Archie in the earlier seasons or was the costume department on an extended vacation? Reason being, I came across a bunch of screencaps, not sure what season they're from, but they show him in a navy blue button up shirt with police patch on the arm like a cop would wear, complete with brass name badge that says he is M. S___.

Pics in question are at http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/verona/ArchieKaoOnline/ Grainy as hell though.

He was originally on the show as a different character, some kind of campus security guy in "Chaos Theory." Then they brought the actor back later as Archie.

I just checked the IMDb and it says that he was in "Chaos Theory" as "Campus Security Tech," then only five episodes later he was in "Caged" as "Archie Johnson." I guess TPTB liked him enough to make him a recurring character and thought we wouldn't notice.

He is definitely tall isn't he?

I dunno, only reference I've seen to his height is one fansite that has him at 5'9", if I remember.

No matter, he's a giant in our eyes, right? :cool: Maybe it's actually getting to see him standing for a change!

--Robin

Does anyone know what ethnic origin Archie Kao is? I kind of think Korean, but am not sure. He is a very handsome young man. I was just curious.

Ancestry.com says Kao is a Chinese surname (variation of original spelling "Gao"). Doesn't automatically mean he's all Chinese ancestry...I mean hey, most Americans are "combos", myself included...but that's apparently the nationality of the name.

He is a very handsome young man. I was just curious.

I was curious myself. Ancestry is just sort of an area of interest for me in general. (Probably because mine's sort of an oddball mix, LOL!) But I agree, he is a beautiful man!

--Robin

I read an interview that was posted on some fansite he did during his Power Rangers days and he says that he's American born but he is of Chinese heritage. He'd be the one to know after all.

Archie thread! Yay!

I've always had a little thing for Archie. He's just so sweet and smiley and funny and cute.

Last week, when he was in the red shirt, I actually found myself telling him, through the TV screen, how adorable he looked. But I'm weird like that. :)

^^ Haha. No worries about talking to the TV. I do it all the time. Man, he's really tall in my opinion. And his smile? WOW.

It took me 'till today (I recieved my season 3 box today *total bliss*) to realize that Archie is really hot and that his character is well needed :D

Back