Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

He really looks great in red! :)
    But blue, especially this shirt, looks sooo adorable on him! :p

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Asian hunk, alright!

Thanks for sharing!

3. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

He's so hot in RED!! But I do luv his blue shirt too... "My Lucky Shirt" cute line... ;)

Thx for sharing gals :)

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I agree...ARCH_Angel, thanks for sharing that looooooovely pic!! :cool:

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, didn't get to see him this week and not sure when I will...::sigh:: He's been super busy with a number of projects. With "CSI" wrapping for the season this week things might lighten up a little, but...he might have something else big on the horizon for during the hiatus. I'll keep you posted as soon as anything's confirmed.

Anyway, the "Fast Money" DVD should be on sale in a couple weeks, I'll keep you informed on that too. Jerry's got a number of things going too, including with Archie, so stay tuned...

UPDATE - Archie will be at the Asian Excellence Awards on May 16th; the award show will air in the US on AZN-TV on May 28th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern/Pacific time. I'll try to get more info from "hisself" soon as I can get ahold of him. (Again, be patient, he's just been hella busy.) Anyway you can check out the event website and see their nifty flyer for the show. (His name's down at the bottom with the other teeny-letter people...)

6. ARCH_angel

:( I´m sorry to hear that. But at least you´re in contact with him and he let´s you know about his projects and busy life.
    I thought he might take the chance to travel a bit during the hiatus. It seems he won´t have the time. Anyway, if he get´s the chance for some good and bigger parts it´s okay. But he shouldn´t forget to rest in between.

Never heard of those awards before... so I googled . :D

And guess what? Archie´s already listed as a guest! :confused:

And for all of you who will be in and around LA at that time... there´s still a chance to get a ticket for that show. I envy you! :) I wish I could be there too. *sigh*
    I would love to see Archie (if he decides to be there) And Chow Young Fat. Guess what the mother of a friend said when she saw him on "Anna and the King"? - What a beautiful man! He certainly fathers beautiful children! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Still can´t believe she said that! :D

Update: Robin - our mails overlapped! ;) :D

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

The tickets are $60 and $80, so I'm afraid that rules me out...::sigh:: I shall have to cheer from afar...

8. chaostheory08

^Aww... I won't be able to watch it.

Update me, pwetty please. :)

Haha, I love Chow Yun Fat as well. I like him in his new film with Gong Li.

9. ARCH_angel

I won´t be able to watch it either! :(
    But I´m hoping for some great screencaps! *hint hint -> Robin* :D

I´ve watched "Purpose" on Friday. Niiice movie - but Archie´s part was again so tiny. Ah well, I probably won´t stop nagging until he get´s the leading part in a blockbuster movie. :D

10. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, his part in "Purpose" wasn't huge, but it was a good, integral part and I thought he did a great job with it. We discussed his role in that movie at some length once, sounds like it was "toned down" a bit from the original script.

Anyway, yeah, I fully intend to get screencaps happening from the Asian Excellence Awards, soon after it airs. And I hope to have some "project" news soon...I know, I keep saying that. That guy gets so busy...the word a mutual friend of ours used was "overcommitted"...I really give him credit for being in touch with me as often as he is!

11. chaostheory08

^He's just the sweetest.

A hard-working, sweet guy.

A perfect boyfriend material haha!

12. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Awwww.... he is really the sweetest guy.... he hv a sweet look, and a sweet personality!!~~ Luv him!!~~ :D

I look forward to the screencaps... so sad that I can't be there... o well.... :(

I'm still waiting for my movies to arrive!!~~ Hopefully this wk.... :eek:
    I thought Archie was one of the main supporting actor in the movie... :( I guess not... but from wat I heard, it sounds like a good movie, so I guess it will be worth watching either way. :)

Robin-- we all know u r trying really hard to help us get updates, so we won't mind if it will take a lil longer. Keep up the good work!!~~ Thx again!!~~ :D

13. ARCH_angel

I really enjoyed his part too! He looked so cute with his boyfriend and played it so naturally. Was the "gay issue" the reason why they "toned down" his part a bit? If so, that´s stupid.

I somehow knew that. ;) :D Thanks in advance!

Overcommitted? Awww, poor chap!
    Yesterday I´ve watched a documentary about actors in Hollywood. Most of them have to run from one appointment to another just for 2 lines in a B-movie. And the auditions are often unorganized and a total mess. For this kind of job you have to be committed wholeheartedly not to give up.

Yes, his gf must be very very proud of him!
    He´s not only nice and sweet but also determined to walk his way.

btw, I´m sorry for my English but I´m not feeling well atm. I guess I´m getting a flu.

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, he told me that as it was originally written, the gay factor was a lot more obvious than the way it came across in the final cut - they just decided for whatever reason to dial it back a little...::shrugs:: I told him I thought he did a great job, it came across that "Kiko" was gay, but it didn't come across like a cliche or a stereotype. I thought Archie and Shaun both played it beautifully.

That's very true. One reason my son's sticking to stage. :lol: Archie is amazing, He's a VERY energetic guy, which really comes across when you meet him. You have to be energetic to work as hard and be as busy as he is. And he's trying to get his own projects going as well as working in other people's. I know there will be huge things coming for him, it's inevitable, he's really that talented! You guys just wait til "Fast Money" comes out on DVD (which will be very soon). Like I've always said, I knew he could "hit it out of the park" acting-wise, and in this short film, he really does! (And Jerry Chan is an amazing filmmaker - I can't wait to see his next project!!)

15. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I can't wait for his nex project too!!~~ :) I hope when "Fast Money" comes out on DVD I can buy it online!!~~ :D