Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Q: How many screencaps can you get from three seconds of someone sitting in an audience, laughing and applauding?

A: In this case... eight . Yeah, I know, not a whole lot of variety in the pics, but like I said...screentime wise, he got what he got...::sigh:: MAN I hope next year he gets a little more lurrrrrve!!

There's also the two red carpet pics from E! on the Miscellaneous page, don't forget - and as soon as the lovely Erica gets finished with the TGTB&TD caps, I'll process the Archie ones and have them up as well...

::falls over in a heap:: You. Do. NOT. Know how today has been...I haven't had a spare minute but I think I'd better take one...

But hey, variety or not, how can you look at a big ol' Archie smile like that and not smile too? :D

2. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

omg... I had been super busy for the past wks... so much new photos after I had left!!~~ Great to see Archie w/ his suit!!~~ He should wear it more often... :D

I missed the Asian Excellence Awards!!~~ :eek: I was so upset!!~~ I wrote it down on my calendar, so I wouldn't miss the show, but on Monday morning I flipped through all my channels and couldn't find that channel!!~~ I guess I must had missed!! **very very disappointed** But at least I get to see the screen caps... Archie's smile looks so gorgeous!!~~

Thank you korbjaeger for capturing all the screen caps!!~~ I look forward to see more new updates on ur site... :)

just wondering, did he went up stage?

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Hopefully soon. Still waiting on those last few Season 7 caps, plus I think "The Hills Have Eyes 2" DVD will be out later this month, so there'll be a few caps from that. And, of course, still anxiously awaiting the details on his big summer project! :cool:

No. Just in the audience. ::sigh:: Though I did dig up a nice pic of him with Jason Scott Lee at the after party...
    [​IMG]

Notice the tie was by that point properly loosened... :lol:

4. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

AT LAST! The video of Archie's red carpet interview at the Asian Excellence Awards is available for your viewing pleasure!

Now, you have to be a little "determined" to get to it, but...click here, then scroll all the way down to the bottom (give the full page of videos time to load first). Where it says "Additional Videos Online - Click Here", well...click there. :cool: Roughly 2/5 of the way down THAT scroll is the Archie interview.

Enjoy!

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Oh, and when you're done watching that...I capped the "Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue" double ep he was in. :cool: Images aren't the best quality, but considering the amount of "steps" and the equipment I have to work with...worth looking at. :D

7. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

hey Korbjaeger~~

Thx for the updates!!~~ ;)

I luv them... I still luv Archie's adorable power ranger look... :lol: I'm glad to see new images of him.

For the interview, it was soo short... I think they should invite him on a one on one interview in details!!~~ I want to know more about him!!~~ :rolleyes:

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Latest update...

That one deal fell through, BUT...he did do voice for a character in the animated film "Surf's Up" as well as the associated video game, and he is currently working on a film which he describes as a "zany comedy" which "makes fun of itself in a light-hearted way". Soon as that wraps, he'll be back at work on "CSI" and he says of Season 8, "it's gonna be good..."

So there's your update for now, more word on his current movie project soon as he gets it to me!

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

MORE VISUALS...

Come to the Visuals page on Pronounced "kay-oh" - got a couple pages of caps from "The Hills Have Eyes 2". (No, none of the gross stuff! Trust me and be thankful this was as far as I capped...) Hey, it was only a 2-minute scene, I got what I could...

Anyway Archie's still at work on that movie in Southern California and will be getting back to the "CSI" set very soon. His scenes (that he did voice for) in "Surf's Up" were scrapped (along with some done by Michael McKean and other fairly well-known actors)...reasons unknown. Anyway more info on the movie soon and I'm trying to get ahold of Jerry Chan about an update on "Fast Money" DVD availability...

10. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

BIG NEWS!!

The "Fast Money" DVD is available at last!! Check the film site for details - click on DVD and rejoice! :cool: (BTW, Archie fans, trust me on this - I know it's just a 14-minute film, but if you're a fan, this is a MUST-see!!!)

11. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

13. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I love Archie!! I liked seeing him on last week's epi. I hope he gets more screen time this week. :)

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey... haven't been here for quite some time.

How is everyone?

Btw, I finally got my hands on PRLG!!!! My cousin found them and burned me a copy! LOL.... I am so having my Archie dose for the sem break haha.

And oh, I watched THHE2 and it's nice that his scenes are close to the beginning of the movie lol.

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

THREE MONTHS?!?!?! You guys are WAY too freakin' quiet. :lol:

Hey, got more new Visuals over at Pronounced "kay-oh" - here's a sample...

[​IMG]

Looks like he had hella fun in Park City... :D

Anyways let's wake up, Arch-angels - any discussion on "You Kill Me"? The WGA strike? What kind of REAL guitar I need to lecture that boy to get? :lol: (Consensus running right now between a basic Paul Reed Smith and a Gibson Les Paul...)

Go visit the site, I'm gettin' lonely over there. :p