Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Glad your food settled down ok. :cool:

Ahh, Judy. She's really sweet. Im thinking Wendy. She's so pretty. And I think she's a closet trek fan. :lol: But I don't think they've spoken to each other before. Has he ever spoken to a girl other than Sara, Cath and Sofia? I don't think so. He needs to get out of his lab more often. All the girls he's ever seen are from his computer screen. :p

Btw, this Arch thing. Ive heard some of the guys (Cath, Nick) call him Arch. But no-one's called him AJ before have they? Im waiting for someone, anyone to call him AJ. Even if its just once. It's a pretty cool nick.

Eh??? Layman's terms please. :lol: I know one person though – Wallace Langham. :lol: Nah, just kidding. I understand what youre trying to say. Not everyone’s gonna get a turn. Dang it.

Sounds like it! Maybe next week they'll throw in the movie title too. ;) Ive not seen the eppie yet but it sounds great. Especially since he looks niiiiiice. Do you have a cap of it? I can try to find it.

Got this pic from pronouncedkayoh.com (your site :))

[​IMG]

He looks real comfy doesn't he? ;) Is that David Berman sitting on his left? I read that they were at a recently-held London MCM (Movie, Comic, Media) Expo. Do you know what the talk is about – whether they were there to answer fan questions regarding comics (such an AJ thing :cool:) and shows or was it more of a convention?

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I don't think so either...

No one yet. True, it'd be a pretty cool nick...

True. And I am thrilled about him at least getting more screen time. I mean it only makes sense for them to utilize a resource like him - he's a fantastic actor, he's incredible-looking, and he has the potential to be huge...and someday, I'm certain, he will. I mean he was "huge" as a Power Ranger, but mainly to the age 7 - 14 demographic... :cool:

I'll have caps up sometime tomorrow on PKO.

Not sure of the particulars. Yes, that is David Berman on his left and Boti Bliss (from CSI:Miami) on his right. Wallace Langham also participated. I do intend to ask him more about it when I get a chance.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww, hey, i'm new at this, first post and all that jazz. I love Archie, i think he rocks. YAY Archie!
    xxx

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, welcome to the Archie love-fest! :cool: Be sure to make your pilgrimage to Pronounced "kay-oh" , and happy posting! (there AND here!)

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Big news, Archie fans! "Nomad", the Kazakh epic in which Archie plays the character Shangrek, will (FINALLY!!!) debut in the U.S. on January 12, 2007! More details as they become available, but...come on, Archie on the big screen? I wasn't gonna sit on this for the full yadda-yadda...Like I say, specifics should trickle through soon...

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

It's midnight here on the west coast, so it's official...Happy Birthday Archie!! :cool: Be sure to give him your best wishes in the "designated birthday thread" in this section and also on Pronounced "kay-oh"...

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Couple bits of news...

First, the "Nomad" release has been delayed until January 26, 2007. It'll be a limited release, but soon as I find out where it's being screened, I'll have the info up on Pronounced kay-oh.

Speaking of PKO, first, we've got a few caps of Archie's appearance on "Heroes" up on the Visuals page! (I mean, how good does baby boy look with glasses... :devil: ) Second, stay tuned for some upgrades we're going to be doing for the site after the New Year...

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

THE Q & A IS UP!!!

Your patience has been rewarded!!

What disasters did Archie face his first year in L.A.? Who would he like to portray on-screen...and what kind of girl does "defrag his hard drive"? :lol: Get thee immediately to Pronounced "kay-oh" and click the link under the Flash intro on the front page. Enjoy! (Thanks to all of you who participated, and especially to Archie for taking time out of his hectic schedule for this!!)

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Bumping this back into the current time dimension, as it got eaten by the Great Posting Date Wormhole yesterday...

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Keeping the Archie-love alive here.

:D

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Same here. Soon as I hear something definitive I'll keep everyone informed on that movie he's supposed to do in the Philippines...but then like I said, I may get the info post-event...in the meantime, "The Hills have Eyes 2" out here on the 23rd and in Asia on April 19, so we can all go and close our eyes during the gross parts... :D (What's that, 90% of the movie? LOL...)

BTW Don't forget I have his screencaps from the last 3 episodes of "CSI" up on Pronounced "kay-oh". Made a few site improvements over there, including better navigation and ability to link externally...more to come!

12. chaostheory08

You have NO IDEA how you made me so happy with ^that^ right now.

*points to my location*

Lol, so I finally read the whole thread .. all 7 pages and it's so interesting that considering his role on CSI is semi-regular and he's not on-board as much as Hodges or David -- he has sooooooo many fans. All (and I'm not kidding) of my friends who watch CSI love him. A typical conversation will go like this:

Friend: Cate, so I know you're crazy over CSI. I was wondering if you could shed some light about this character.
    Me: Okay, shoot. Which one?
    Friend: He's a lab technician. I've only seen him a couple of times but I can't seem to forget how he looks like and how he fits the scene.
    Me: Who is it then?
    Friend: That Chinese guy.

And I would grin like crazy afterwards. Hahahahahahah.....

I have "When In Rome" on VCD and I would fast forward or rewind to the parts where Archie's there -- which is at least half of the movie. It's cute how he's in his late 20s-early30s in that movie but he's playing a teenager from Japan. Hahahaha.... speaking of Japan, my mom -- yes, she became a fan before me actually -- told me that Archie looks like a Japanese actor from the show "Starting Over". It was our favorite Japanese show aired in WOWOW (carrier of CSI in Japan) and I must say, as far as I can remember, the actor did look A LOT like him. :D

And speaking of "M. Blaze", I guess the previous post answered the question posted by my avatar. Hahahaha, the sole reason why I opted for "chaos theory" as my user name here, in myspace and LJ -- hahahahah....

13. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ahhh!

i saw his name listed at the start of heroes last night, and tried to keep an eye out for him... i missed him.

so, thank you for the screen caps. :) and now i have an excuse to watch again. *evil grin*

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, that filming is still up in the air for the time being...but again, he's promised to keep me informed.

Just heard from him. Pretty much confirmed the basic (title/difference from regular "CSI" ep) spoilers (see relevant thread) circulating about episode 7x20. Couldn't divulge much more than that, but he said it was a "fun" episode to do!

Also, per Jerry Chan, "Fast Money" DVD should be available next month...WOOHOO!!!

15. chaostheory08

^Er... you lost me there. Lol.
    But anyway, the more Archie in CSI -- the better.

For some reason, an episode is not complete (for me) when there is no Archie on it.