Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you might have a problem there, Jo! :lol: you're only supposed to play the drinking game on wednesdays... :lol: :D :p

MrsG, your avvie makes me drool.... my keyboard does NOT need a short circuit!! :lol:

Definitely He's Got Panties! I think Hill would dig that. :lol: :D

afrikana said:
^ you might have a problem there, Jo! :lol: you're only supposed to play the drinking game on wednesdays... :lol: :D :p

Yeah, problems indeed. And my a** hurts from sitting on the floor. Can I have Hill come over to kiss it and make it better? Oh wait, he doesn't know I exist since I slept through the book signing last week :lol:

^ That's where my vote went. :D I think we would get a kick out that title.

afrikana - My avie makes me drool too. ... Oh wait, I don't think that's called "drool" *changes panties* :lol: :lol:

Springmoon - You are totally cracking me up! I do love your devotion to the board. Sitting on the floor to use your laptop. Admirable. But yeah, since Hill has no idea who you are given that you did not drag your hung-over butt to meet him, I'm not seeing you scoring any action off him anytime soon. You snooze, you lose, sista'! :lol: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Oops, sorry, 1218slbh. Fay is correct. You do need 100 posts before you can post a pic. :(

For when you can post pics, it takes a little time to get used to the codes, so let me help you out by pointing out the issues with the attempted posts:

1218slbh said:
THANKS ALOT.I HOPE I GET IT RIGHT. HERE WE GO. [image]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/1170/1218slbh/th_hillharperandme100106.jpg
For this one, the closing "[/image]" is missing.

[image]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/1170//1218slbh/th_hillharperandme100106.jpe

[/QUOTE]
For this one, the closing bracket needs to look like this "[/image]".

If the title of your pic is any indication of its contents, looks like you've got a pic of you and Hill to share. :D We would LOVE to see that! If the url code to post a link (as opposed to the actual pic since you've yet to reach 100 posts) is too confusing, you can email the pic to me at [email="debfuji@yahoo.com"]debfuji@yahoo.com[/email] and I'll post it for you if you'd like. :D

[/QUOTE]

do my ears decieve me you need 100 posts to post a pic? :D

I come with a pic:

303_0744.jpg

Looks and brains if you ask me.

I voted for the panties!!! Can't stop laughing!!! :lol:

Hormiga said:
Are singer Ben Harper and Hill Harper relatives?
Wo, never thought about that...and I dunno the answer :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back