Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Shit would hit the fan on set. If I was Hill I would replace all of Carmine's boxers, briefs or whatever with female panties just to piss off Carmine to show he has the goods :devil:. To end the fighting they would both have to show their abs so we can finally decide who's upper body is better and more sculpted. Actually, I wish Hill had an email address so we can contact him like we do with Carmine. I have so many things to ask him :devil:. I'd be like, "You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good." :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
To end the fighting they would both have to show their abs so we can finally decide who's upper body is better and more sculpted.
Why stop at the upper body? ;) :devil:

Actually, I wish Hill had an email address so we can contact him like we do with Carmine. I have so many things to ask him :devil:. I'd be like, "You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good." :lol:
That's a good one. :lol: Yeah, I wish Hill had an email address we could use to contact him too. There are very few celebs I know of that will actually correspond with fans the way Carmine does. The only others I know of being Kevin Smith and Chuck Palahniuk, both of whom write far lengthier emails than Carmine does, but then neither of them likely have to deal with any of the, "OMG! You are so hot!" stuff Carmine gets. Nor do they have his schedule to contend with. I have no doubt Hill would be looking at the same type of emails Carmine gets -- semi-incoherant ramblings from girls who want him. :lol: C'mon, Hill, open up the flood gates. Give us an email address. :devil:

Mrs. G...Don't apologize to me..I should be apologizing to you for typing those naughty words.
*Calling myself a Bad Girl and spanking my hand like Mommy used to do* lol

Who ever said the line about "It must be a sin to look that good" has my official vote for the funniest pick up line EVER used by a woman.

Hill probably his fair share of cheesy & sexual pick-up lines. Guys that good looking probably get freaky girls like myself coming up to him everywhere. Speaking of which, if I ever saw him at a grocery store I'd approach him with two large melons and inform him that melons and chocolate ice cream go really well together and I mean really, really well :devil:. If that doesn't work I could always have his hot dog :devil:.

AmbersDream said:
Mrs. G...Don't apologize to me..I should be apologizing to you for typing those naughty words.
*Calling myself a Bad Girl and spanking my hand like Mommy used to do* lol
I still love ya. Naughty words comprise the bulk of my vocabulary after all. ;)

Well jorja's just full of pick-up lines! :D I suppose if I were to run into him in the gorcery store, I'd grab a can of whipped cream and a bottle of chocolate sauce and ask which he'd rather have me lick off him later? :lol:

:lol: I spit out pick-up lines like a true gangsta rapper. Seriously though think about it...

- Flack had a shirtless scene when he was in a coma
- Mac had his top off for his scar to be examined
- Danny wore a beater which showed off his muscles

When you think about it, Hill is the only male character who hasn't shed any clothes or shown an ounce of flesh, except for his arms when wearing a shirt. Does this mean he'll get his big break with a....SHOWER SCENE :eek:!!! That is only fair. I mean, he waited his long and he deserves to be exposed...no pun intended :devil:. The poor guy has gotten shafted when it comes to semi nudity, lines & scenes so to win the attention of fans he needs to strip and get wet! I mean, it's only fair...

Damn, that is soooo true...We Hill fans deserve to see some a** and pronto..As we've all seen, his little tanned,toned,terrific, and fine a** has a body to die for. Also, the man gets what....2-3 lines per episode?? Hell to the No! We want a WHOLE Hawkes episode. Hell, I want to see Hawkes' Mama, his Daddy, and everybody else. Oh, and can this brother get a date, please?? I know the character is classy, but even the classiest man needs a good shake down. :eek: Mrs. G....Get your butt to the supermarket pronto..You're in LA and you might get your chance. lol I vote for the caramel sauce...It compliments the man's skin.

wow now where talking about him licking things off of us.....i think some lemon w/ salt would be fine w/ me add some tequila and it's FIESTA time.

AmbersDream said:
Damn, that is soooo true...We Hill fans deserve to see some a** and pronto..As we've all seen, his little tanned,toned,terrific, and fine a** has a body to die for. Also, the man gets what....2-3 lines per episode?? Hell to the No! We want a WHOLE Hawkes episode. Hell, I want to see Hawkes' Mama, his Daddy, and everybody else. Oh, and can this brother get a date, please?? I know the character is classy, but even the classiest man needs a good shake down. :eek:
So true on both counts. That delicious bod should be shown! We're blessed with Carmine in a tank top a couple times a season. We should be equally blessed with a little of Hill's chocolately skin. And don't even get me started on the number of lines per episode the poor guy gets. I'm sure when he gets his new script for each episode, he quickly skims through the pages and a moment later goes, "Done! Memorized my lines for this episode already." :lol:

Mrs. G....Get your butt to the supermarket pronto..You're in LA and you might get your chance. lol I vote for the caramel sauce...It compliments the man's skin.
I am in LA, but I'm in Hollywood and there's little chance of me running into Hill at Ralph's on Sunset. Carmine, perhaps, but I'm sure Hill is more of a Beverly Hills brother. :lol: I've had so many celeb sightings over the past 7 weeks, I've lost count, but sadly no CSI:NY hotties among them. :( ... Caramel sauce, as opposed to chocolate, huh? Maybe. Hill's skin is kinda in between caramel and chocolate. Guess I'll have to cover him with a bit of both, mix them around on his fantastically toned body with my fingers until I find the perfect shade, then spend twice as long licking it all off. :devil:

feenx - LOVE that fiesta idea! Licking food off Hill's bod and getting tanked at the same time. That's a winning combo. ;)

^ wow, hill's definitely been getting some love lol. i vote for the fiesta idea too, although i insist that chocolate be present :p i mean, look at him! what fine milk chocolate brother... *dreamy sigh*

that reminds me of his beautiful abs coz in french they say "tablette de chocolat" to describe a 6pac (which DOES actually look like pre-divided chocolate mmm) :p the man has a HOTT body... :)

you ain't never lied I would go with the chocolate idea. I seen ome recent photos of Hill and looks to me that he's been working out over the summer. GOOOOOOOODDD LAWD!:lol:

Hill does indeed have a gorgeous body. I bet I could iron my shirts on his stomach since he probably has such tight abs & pecs. I could eat my dinner off his body too or I could just make a meal out of him :devil:!

Oh, and if he ever needs someone to spot him at the gym I could take that position since I work out five days a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back