Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

You're very welcome. ;) Hope you have fun with the thread. ;)

INHC, good point. :lol:

I was wondering if there is a Nick/Mandy Thread?!

gsrhappyending said:
I was wondering if there is a Nick/Mandy Thread?!

There would appear to be a Nick/Wendy thread, but I couldn't find a listing for a Nick/Mandy thread when I ran a search for it.

After Nick serenaded her, Nick/Mandy definitely seems like a viable ship :) (Perhaps Mandy and Wendy will get into a fight over our cute Texan ;) )

Nick and Mandy would be cute especially since he did sing to her and it was OH so CUTE :D
and I don't quite see a fight between the two lab ladies over Nick but hey that would be something ;)

Aloha From Down Unda! :cool:
Justa little confused & need some hep...where can I learn some terms like "ship" & "spoiler"? :eek:
I'm old, :( feeble, :confused: new to this CSITalk but LOVE CSI of all cities & most parcial to the original Las Vegas edition. Tanx in advance! ;)

Well, I don't know of a specific place where you could find definitions, but I can help define those terms for you. ;)

ship: is short for 'relationship' and is used to refer to the romantic pairing of two (or sometimes more ;)) characters, particularly in fanfiction.

spoiler: information about upcoming episodes of a show (or sometimes about what's going to happen in a story). Sometimes people get information about an episode before it airs, but other people might not want to be spoiled. That way everything is a surprise when the show comes on. ;)

Hope that helped. :) If you need help with terms that relate specifically to fanfiction, I've found that this glossary is really helpful (because I know when you first get into fanfiction you might not know what different terms refer to when describing a story). :D

NSWMoke said:
Aloha From Down Unda! :cool:
Justa little confused & need some hep...where can I learn some terms like "ship" & "spoiler"? :eek:
I'm old, :( feeble, :confused: new to this CSITalk but LOVE CSI of all cities & most parcial to the original Las Vegas edition. Tanx in advance! ;)

These should help you out too and get you familiar with things. :)

Board Rules
Shipper Central Rules

:cool:Tanx, eh?! Okay...it's becoming clearer :eek:& clearer :(, ummmm! Everything's easy when ya know how! :rolleyes:

Question on the Calleigh Sara Ship name, is that SouthSidle set in stone? becuase I never knew that there was a ship name for them, and started calling them Dixie-Princess. You know Sara meaning princess, and Calleigh from the south.

I really don't know the answer to that, you might have to see if the others in the thread agree with that or something. Rhonda might be able to help better on that one.

^^Not sure who started the SouthSidle name. It was probably discussed by whoever started the thread. Like CathStokes said, you can question others in the thread to see what they think. Some ships have more than one name so, if you guys decide, you can either change the name or just add the Dixie-Princess to the one already there.

Back