"She Started It!" - The Danny/Maka Thread

Re: Voted Favorite NY UC ship - "She Started It!" - The Dann

Dude, yes! I've been waiting on this for For. Ever.

Anyway, you know, I sometimes think that maybe the shooting scared him. You know, Danny has family issues. Maybe he's not with her cause he's scared of losing her.

Yeah, I can see that, definitely. I can also see them as having problems right up to the shooting (not being on the same page in the relationship) and Maka using the shooting as an excuse to push him away.

Sort of. I don't see Danny as out and out stating that he wants a committed relationship with her but I can see him giving her those vibes while she's not sure if that's what she wants. There would definitely be miscommunication.

I think she left for a while to recuperate. Went to visit her mom or something. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, they say.

Haha, how did I know you were gonna say that?

What about you? You've promised me all these fics and you've yet to put out. What's the deal?

Okay, considering I'm on page 7 of my fifth fic, I challenge BOTH of you to put your fics where your mouths are and get 'em up. :D

Yeah, I'm evil.

Yeah, both midnight and I are anal about every single word we put onto paper. Getting seven pages out of us in, say, less than a month is like trying to get blood out of a stone.

I put out! Just not the things you request.

Yeah, I've got this D/M fic. It's actually nearly finished, but like Bitten said, anal retentiveness can be lethal.

Khanada, will you ever grace us iwth a D/M fic?

Hmm... Danny/Maka...
Probably not very soon, but I'm certainly not against that particular ship. I could probably write for it.

If I get a plot idea for them, I'll let y'all know I'm starting one. Yeah, my gratutious sex deals need plots. I'm a pain that way.

Hey, trust me, we wouldn't complain ;).

I was just talking to Top, who said Danny would be a bottom even if he were dating a woman. Now I've got this lovely image of Maka on top, working the cuffs...

Back