"She Started It!" - The Danny/Maka Thread

Re: Voted Favorite NY UC ship - "She Started It!" - The Dann

Oh man. You're mean.

tddwp2.jpg

She wants him.

Seriously. She's looking at him like, "Dude, I already know you're a lefty. Stop playing hard to get."

Dude, she seen him naked. She is remembering.....

Ditto that. Why else would he be blushing and quiet all of a sudden? Danny is hardly ever quiet.

When I watched Til Death Do We Part, I really didn't see anything between these two. Now that I have finally seen Tri-Borough, there's most definitly something there, probably something put on hold.

Yeah, it's very obvious in Tri-Borough, esepecially when he asked her about her hand. I've always wondered if they were together when she was shot.

If they were together, I'd imagine he would have been at the hospital with her every single minute. And what could have happened that has caused them to not be together at the moment?

hmm I have always wondered what has happened with those two, if they were together and why they aren't now. Perhaps due to 'Danny issues', she told him that it wouldn't work?????

You know, if I had a man that looked that good with and without clothing on, I would have to keep him. period.

"Danny issues" is a good way to put it ThumpyG. Oh does this man have issues. :lol: She seems like a woman who could put up with up with it though. But that might have caused something to go wrong between them.

I have a fic in the works about when Maka got shot. I haven't worked on it in a couple months, though. midnight, time to break out the whip.

Back