"She Started It!" - The Danny/Maka Thread

Re: Voted Favorite NY UC ship - "She Started It!" - The Dann

My guess is she's the one that has to act like the adult in the relationship. We know Danny doesn't always act like one.

And I imagine every time there's a noise outside she's the one who has to get out of bed and investigate.

Pretending he had been investigating, too, but really he'd just been hiding behind the door.

Lmao! Poor Danny, he's getting raked over the coals here.

But yeah, Maka definitely wears the pants. But I think Maka has the patience to deal with that sort of thing. Well, maybe not 'patience' exactly, but she seems like his being that way wouldn't phase her (whereas I think if Danny hooked up with Stella, Stella would eventually lose her temper with him.)

Yeah, Maka would probably ignore him if he threw a tantrum. She looks like she knows her child psychology.

She looks like she knows her child psychology.

:lol:

But yeah, she definitely knows how to handle him. She shut him up quick with the "I'd ask you out for a drink" comment, he totally wasn't expecting that.

*Sigh* These two are made for each other.

Yes these two are made for each other.

dannynmaka.jpg

dannynmaka2.jpg

I really hope they bring Kelly Hu back next season. Holy crap, if they don't I'm gonna go on strike. She's so gorge! Plus, she told Danny to shut up in Tri-Borough, AND HE DID!

We need more of that.

Lmao! Yeah, he did, didn't he? Aww, so cute.

But yeah, Kelly Hu is delicious, I'd like to see her back, too.

I'm expanding my shippy-ness.

Remember before how I said I wasn't so sure about this ship? Well, Jen's wrong. After watching Tri-Borough a couple more times, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this ship.

I can see it happening. I really can now. So hello. Here I am.

Thank you.

It was because I was going through all the ships in my head and I found that F/A and D/M have a lot of things that are common and if I ship that then I might as well ship this. Plus it is kind of obvious now. ;D

Plus, how adorable would they be on a double date? Aiden and Kaile would so ditch them.

Back