Shark

Re: Shark *Possible Spoilers*

I have to quite agree with him. I think he's in almost every single scene - which is great, because he's what the show is about - whether it's on the job or at home with Julie. I think they would have a hard time trimming his scenes down, because they really don't have anyone else who can fill the void that would be left when he's not in a scene. I think they'd need to bring in another "big name" to either be on his side, or an opponent in each case, to hold the viewer's attention when he's not on screen.

Only caught a bit of tonight's episode. How many are left this season?

This was the season finale.

I think they are setting it up possibly for Jeri Ryan's character to come in and give Jame's character some cut down time. Course that is my thought. It would be great she is as sharky as he is lol now she wouldn't be his boss but his equal, this would make for some fun watching. :D

Sounds similar to when Vincent D'Onofrio was exhausted from doing L&O:CI. They brought in Chris Noth to share the episodes. Maybe Shark will do something like that.

This was the finale, huh? Well then, I'm glad my vcr is set to automatically record it. I just caught the ending now (will probably watch the full episode this weekend), if Julie actually leaves, I'm done. I like James Woods, but mainly in moderation. Danielle was the reason I actually started watching the show, as she'll be Marg's daughter in Mr Brooks, I wanted to check out more of her acting. However, I kind of got pulled in a bit to the rest of the show as well.

I think they have established both Jeri and Danielle into the show, I would think if they wanted her to leave then they would have did so at the custody hearing where her character choose to stay. The fineal scene of the ep between Julie and Shark was very endearing and brought them full circle. Lets just hope that they all return.

I loved the show. Especially how Stark went after the guy. That was just soooooooooo unreal. Jeri Ryan did such an oustanding job. I was wondering if she was staying or leaving. Hope she's staying but then again haven't heard if the show's coming back for sure or have we?

I loved the ending with Stark & Julie. Was so glas to see that maybe just maybe they might finally understand one another.

Nope its listed in the "Fate to be determined" not only that at the futon critics line up (in the cancel renew thread for link) it has a star by it which denotes that its not yet on the schedule for the network.

I don't get it. Is Shark about District Attornies or are they defense attornies? Sometimes it seems like he is good and other times he bad. I really don't understand.

Shark used to be a defense attorney, but in the pilot episode he became an Assistant District Attorney (ADA). But he wants to be sure he gets the correct person convicted. If he thinks the police arrested the wrong person, he might try to find the real guilty person. (Maybe he could use some better CSIs.)

Hi hi, just found this thread, i'm a UK Shark fan, isn't it fantastico?! I love it. :D

The last ep was where Martin died, omg I blubbed like a baby, I thought he woulda pulled through. :( Excelent episode.

Does anyone ship for Shark yet? I like Sebastian and Jess, I hear he kissed her on the forehead?! SQUEE!

Wait they killed a main character. I hate when that happens. Character deaths are really horrible. I have hated character deaths since NCIS when they killed KAte in the second season finale.

Yeah Martin dies but he saves a little girl in the process. Bitter sweet. :(

At least he saves someone else. He died an honorable geuss by saving a little girl. It still doesn't make his death easier though.

From Ask Ausiello (So take it for what its worth)

Yes, Jeri will be back, but another series regular won't. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Samuel Page will not be returning to the show. Not sure of the exact circumstances surrounding his exit, but I'm told that he was not fired. Meanwhile, the search for his replacement is on. A casting call has gone out for a "sexy, good-looking actor in his twenties." Producers want someone who can go toe-to-toe with James Woods. Hazard pay is negotiable.
Now if the mods do not believe this is a spoiler and have no problem with open discussion could one of you let us know one way or another. To be safe I put it in the Spoiler tag, If you don't deem it a spoiler, please "Edit" and remove the tag. Thank you.

I hope thats not true ^^ the second bit :(

Does anyone know if S2 is being filmed yet?

Back