Shark

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 22, 2006.

1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I love this show! It keeps me on pins & needles wondering if they're going to pull through and win in the end, and it definitely is capable of providing an emotional wallop. I've cried in at least 3 episodes so far... :lol: Plus it's kicking butt in the ratings, too, it got 17 million this week.

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I enjoyed the ep last night but, boy the little twist at the end. Mayor heh? HMMMM Shark's human after all I guess. Good to see Ron Glass again.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Spoiler from The Futon Critic

Casey is taken hostage as a result of a case Sebastian is mounting against a millionaire arms broker who uses his import/export business as a cover. -- Though the FBI tries to take control of the investigation against Amir Khan, Sebastian and Jessica contend he's under their jurisdiction for selling explosives to Los Angeles gangs. Working against the clock before the FBI succeeds in federalizing the case, Sebastian and the police attempt their sting operation earlier than planned. When the bust fails and their panicky government informant goes into hiding, Sebastian thinks things can't get worse -- until Casey's taken hostage and his life is at risk.

4. katpin31791

Boy the title reminds me of the Star Trek movie. LOL. Thanks again Destiny.

5. Destiny

Re: Shark *Possible Spoilers*

Tonight is the night for the new episode, the commericals make it look good, hoping that its not over hyped, cause if it is, heck I would probably still like the show, but not the people that do the commericals. :lol:

ETA: OMG That was an awesome episode until the end, I can't believe it. I thought That ... Spoiler Space..
    it was just casey that was going to be in trouble and then everything would be alright, then to find out, that Martin (Alex Cruz) trying to save flora was shot and later died at the hospital. I had tears in my eyes.

Hey mods we need a spoiler Tag in here so we can discuss the eps after they air, and use tags only for future eps. If you put one in the main title can you please remove the spoiler space from my above thoughts. Thanks.

6. katpin31791

Hey Destiny Happy New Year!!!! I was in tears at the end. I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna miss him. Really thought it was Casey myself. OMG why did he have to die for? I think it's a repeat next week. I saw no previews unless I missed it.

7. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I know, I was sad for Martin too. I just started watching the show last week, and I thought both Martin and Casey were so cute. Now Martin's gone :( .

8. Destiny

Hey Happy new year back, I know what you mean and here I thought it was going to be all freaking hype and then *Snif* NOOO!! shoot *wipes tear* that was so anticlimatic, the slow motion the pain. The cast did an awesome job and the writers kept the suspense.

Yeah next weeks (1-11-07) ep is #107 "Deja Vu all over again"
    Sebastian hopes that his current case of a murdered 8-year-old girl will result in the exoneration of his former client, whom Jessica helped convict for a strikingly similar murder 15 years ago. -- Zachery Bryan guest stars as young man who shows up out of the blue to give Julie a stack of her mother's old letters that he found among his recently deceased father's things.

Jessica, who is convinced the correct man is behind bars for the previous murder, warns Sebastian not to let his loss to her in the old case cloud his judgment on the current one. However, Sebastian quietly assigns Raina to pull information on the former case and asks his imprisoned former client, Charlie, if he can connect any of the current suspects to the past crime. Meanwhile, Julie is shocked to learn from an outside source (Bryan) that her mother may not have been faithful to Sebastian during their marriage.

9. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

When I saw the commercial tonight (I haven't tuned to CBS in a while), I thought it was going to be Isaac that was going to die. I wasn't expecting Martin.

10. Destiny

Thats because we saw Isaac as the bomb was going off, and Casey we knew got kidnapped, so it had to be one of the two from the commericals way right? Damn those writers are good, and yet I so want them to take that back, okay getting shot is fine, but the other part where he dies, its not fair, I wonder if we could forbid it and make them do another ep where it was a bad shark dream?

11. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

It is only implied (although more than likely) that he died. The doctor didn't actually say that he died.

12. Destiny

No but I know that look he gave them, I have personally seen it myself, and then they hugged and cried, if he didn't die they would have had the doctor say something even if it was in effect something we couldn't hear.

But I just re-watched the ending, and when the doctor came out, Casey stood up, and Shark & the girls looked at him, waiting for the news and the doctor looked sad and shook his head no. Casey fell into his chair put his head down, and the girls cried and hugged and shark had to sit down (and we know nothing usually affects him) and he looked like he was in shock and confused and trying to hold back the tears.

If they didn't kill off Martin, then that last bit would be even more confusing, I guess were going to have to wait for the spoilers for the next eps (2 wks away) to find out.

13. katpin31791

Well, I went to see what was coming up next but the didn't have a write up for it yet.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

katpin31791, this is from TV Guide Online:

(New Episode)
    Sebastian prosecutes a suspected serial killer accused of murdering five women and seriously injuring a sixth who escaped from his house. The case seems like a slam dunk, but the traumatized victim refuses to testify and the suspect insists on acting as his own lawyer, a move which proves to be brilliant rather than foolhardy.

Next week, January 11, will be Deja Vu All Over Again from November.

15. katpin31791

Thanks dynamo1. I knew next week was a repeat. I had went to futon critic & they had the title but no write up so appreciate this very much.