Shark

I loved the ep last night. Was glad to see JW getting emotional while cross examining the little boy(can't remember name now lol) You could tell he really didn't want to hurt him. I even shed some tears, it was just a great episode. I just love this show.

Oh, I loved last night's ep. To JR get involved in a case that she helped put an innocent man to jail. Boy, it was awesome. To see her choose to undo a wrong that she helped do. Knowing what it would do to her polotically. I loved it.

I like the show, delightful actors, and the chemistry between the cast. They said its the best new drama show. I hope CBS keeps it on the air.

I watched the firt episode and wasn't impressed. I've been trying to decide should I watch another episode or not. My main compaint was that the plot was pretty dumb. Does te show improve or not.

Calihan said:
I watched the firt episode and wasn't impressed. I've been trying to decide should I watch another episode or not. My main compaint was that the plot was pretty dumb. Does te show improve or not.

To me it has but you're the only one that can decide that. All I can say is watch a few more episodes & then decide.

At first when I saw the ad for it I thought, well this will suck lol, But I gave it a chance I usually try to give a show 3 eps before making a decision. The first ep, brought me in and the second got me hooked, now if it keeps the ratings and stays on the air, then awesome. :)

Some of my fav lines:

"Pilot"
Stark: I eat prosecutors for breakfast, they’re my main source of fiber.
-------
Julie: You're the only father I'm ever gonna have and if there is a God, I'm the only kid you're ever gonna have.
-------
Billie Willis: What about justice?
Stark: Hey, your job is to win. Justice is God's problem.
-------
"Dr. Feelbad"
Stark (as he is leaving): The point is there is only room for one ego on this team and it is walking out the door.

Destiny said:
Julie: You're the only father I'm ever gonna have and if there is a God, I'm the only kid you're ever gonna have.
that one just cracked me up! I guess I haven't been watching all of the episodes because courtroom shows usually put me to sleep. I've been fast-forwarding through the episodes and watching the parts with the daughter. I like Danielle Panabaker. I wanted to see some of her acting, as she's going to be playing Marg's daughter in the upcoming Mr Brooks movie, plus her sister, Kay is the new Lindsey. I also saw her in the yours, mine & ours remake. I like her. I hope she has a great career.

I like this show. I didn't think I would. But James Wood is a good actor and the more I have watched the show the better it has gotten. ;)

I enjoyed last nights ep. It was real good. Was glad to see the girl come clean at the end. Crazy boyfriend was gonna let her take the rap for it too.

Back