*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*eyes Roos* It was you, wasn't it?... yall need to quit handing those movies from me.. Or I'm gonna hide China Beach from you :lol:

I am so shocked. I sent an email to that address Hottie put in the contacting-the-CSI-stars thread a while back? She said it took three months to get hers, and I just got mine today, and WOW. I don't know how long ago I sent it, but it couldn't have been longer than a few months ago. Tee-hee, don't I feel special :D

quoth_the_raven said:
I am so shocked. I sent an email to that address Hottie put in the contacting-the-CSI-stars thread a while back? She said it took three months to get hers, and I just got mine today, and WOW. I don't know how long ago I sent it, but it couldn't have been longer than a few months ago. Tee-hee, don't I feel special :D
Oh wow!!! That was fast Ann Marie! Maybe cuz you're from the US. Omg..you now have Marg's autographed pic. *iz jealous* :D

And thanks for the link to the CB caps. :) Those made me feel better.. I couldn't make Built to Kill promo play properly on my computer grr. :D

Hottie, my sis says the pic is photo-copied, but who cares? :p And Erica, all I can tell you in words is that it is be-a-u-teeful! :D I may post a pic of it later ;) *a pic of a pic... huh!*

why isn't that puppy scanned an posted yet? and congrats on your pic.

goober, yeah i hid them. i hid them and then i destroyed the last half of s6. they are going to have to rewrite and refilm it now! mwahaha!!

EricaSJ said:
Marg lifting weights? I wanna see! I don't think there's a pic, though. People don't just take a camera to the gym, do they? :rolleyes:
Ohhhhh, I want to see it so bad!!! She would be sooo sweet lifting weights *loves*

E, I dont think people take their camera to the gym anyway :D
BTW, I'm back :p

Hottie_Cath said:

And thanks for the link to the CB caps. :) Those made me feel better.. I couldn't make Built to Kill promo play properly on my computer grr. :D

I hope you found these as well. You'd probably appreciate them.

Congrats on the auto to Ann Marie!

WillowsWannaBe said:
EricaSJ said:
Marg lifting weights? I wanna see! I don't think there's a pic, though. People don't just take a camera to the gym, do they? :rolleyes:
Ohhhhh, I want to see it so bad!!! She would be sooo sweet lifting weights *loves*

E, I dont think people take their camera to the gym anyway :D
BTW, I'm back :p
I wouldn't think they take cameras to the gym but probably their cell. Almost every cell known to man has some sorta crappy camera in it. Maybe we'll get to see a grainy @ss picture of Marg after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back