*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
"CW" said it'll release it when Squishy behaves... ohlook, I guess that means CB won't be coming out for awhile. oh yeah, it already is, ner ner ner ner..

Did they actually have a Species 3? I can't believe I suffered through 1 & 2 - Although Marg did a great job, it was still torture for me to sit through. I'm not a big SciFi person.

Yeah they had a third one, I've never watched it though, didn't interest me. I had always seen the first one but only watched the second one once I started watching Marg's films. Definately won't be watching the new one, unless for some reason Marg is in it.

I doubt she would be. She's admitted before that she was less than impressed with the second one. I believe in a brief Q&A she had been asked what her career low was and she said 'sitting through species 2' hehe, gotta love her ability to be frank.

Thanks for the heads up newt. Im gonna try to watch Inside Edition.. I don't think I have seen that interview of her from seven years ago.
^^LOL yeah kc gotta love her being frank. But I did like Species 1, lol! I can sit through those cheesy movies if Marg's there. I was only able to catch the last few scenes of Species 2 though.

csigrillow gave me the link to the summer promo clip of CSI. Well there's nothing new here really.. they just used the older clips of Catherine but I totally LOVED the Cath clips they used. hehe. The one who edited and made the promo knows Catherine really well. :D (he knows about the boys!)

CBS innertube

kaylyne said:
Did they actually have a Species 3? I can't believe I suffered through 1 & 2 - Although Marg did a great job, it was still torture for me to sit through. I'm not a big SciFi person.
OMG. Species 3 is the. worst. movie. ever. One and Two were good though. I enjoyed them wHOLEHEARTEDLY.

i loved the first two species (great campy cheese) but the third was blah blah blah.

oh, will look at clip later.

I've never watched the thrid Species movie. Guess that was because the only thing that made me sit through the first two was...Marg. She was really cute in the first one despite the hair, LOL. Looked pretty in the second movie, but seriously, that movie didn't have a proper plot. Bleh.

BTW, I love the ice cream scene that got cut from Species 1. :D

Movies24 has some old movies of Marg - Goldcoast and Through the Eyes of a Killer
That channel was my best friend the week it started, both those films in the one week.

What's the ice cream scene, is it on the DVD?
I bought the Species trilogy boxset, even though I've never watched the third one, it was just easier than buying 1 & 2 seperately, but there's no extra features on it.

Ohh, I want to see all the movies you're talking about too! Maybe I'll order them on Amazon, can I find 'em there? :)

You should be able to get Species 1 & 2 no problem, as for Gold Coast and Through the Eyes of a Killer, I'm not sure, I could never find them to buy, but it might depend on the country you live in. I'm in the UK and have been finding it hard to buy Marg films.

I got Death Dreams yesterday, can't wait to watch it, then The Cowboy Way is on this Sunday and Fire Down Below is on this Monday, I've never seen any of them so I'll definately be getting my Marg fix this week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back