*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of OT, but I heard that Bruno Kirby died yesterday. He played the detective in "Fallen Angels" with Marg. They had most of their scenes together. That's one of the movies that I really didn't understand, but Marg sure looked GREAT in!! The CURLS!!! *thud*

Thanks D for the thread! :D
And welcome back Jango! *huggles*

Anyway, Marg was briefly featured on ET for ET's women over 40 segment. And yay!!! they showed a recent footage of Marg from the CSI set.. I think ET will feature behind-the-scenes from CSI soon. :D (will post a screencap on the Marg/Cath picture thread)
If you want to watch the ET segment, just send a private message to csigrillow , she has it. :)

coolcatz said:
yay! it's that time of the year for new marg interviews!

Don't you say that every year. You can't use the same sentence every year. You gots to pick something new. but yay!

ok, fine. it is time for the commencement of the 2006/2007 season of marg helgenberger interviews with a variety of talk shows in order to promot the upcomiing season of csi. not only that she will have two films which will require promotion on said talk shows later in the year.

better?

LOL! Thanks for clearing that up Coolc. Can you put it in even more detail for us? :lol:

It's nice to see that her two new movies are on both ends of the spectrum - a psycho thriller & an animated pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back