*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolcatz said:
ok, fine. it is time for the commencement of the 2006/2007 season of marg helgenberger interviews with a variety of talk shows in order to promot the upcomiing season of csi. not only that she will have two films which will require promotion on said talk shows later in the year.

better?

Yes thats better. *gives you a cookie*

^ All we need to do is get her here.

What? We've got animated avvies and siggies here! And I'm so sure she'd think it's a thriller after seeing our behavior here.

hehe, can you imagine her hanging with us? would we corrupt her or she corrupt us? oh wait, we are beyond corruption at this point. maybe she should bring some muscle with her.

*thinks, hmmm, bringing muscle with her could be a very good thing*

She could be quite wild as far as I know. I think it'd be a hell lot of fun if she hangs out with us. I mean I know how crazy some of you girls could be, and you know how ridiculous I could get. So I doubt we'd have any problem hanging out with her. :lol:

i'm not so much worried about us as i am about her. see, i think even if we tried to behave that it would only last half an hour tops. our natural gutterness would be busting out by then.

hey, what ep were we on?

and should we do cb eps also?

CB ep recaps would be great - however I've only seen a select few full episodes (gotta dig out & dust off my old vhs tapes to find some). Are there transcripts anywhere?

For episode reviews, that was how many pages back? I don't feel like browsing through at the moment - I know we got to Friends and lovers, but did we get any farther. It's not noon yet, so I'm technically not awake with a full-functioning brain!

I don't think CB recaps will work because 1. only very few of us have actually watched the show when it was on TV years back and 2. even if a lot of people here have watched clips provided by the wonderful AAM, they still don't really know what the contexts of the clips are, or what every episode really was about. It's a shame. WB really should release this show on DVD.

Hmm, haven't been here for a while. I was watching VH1's 40 Hottest Over 40, and Marg was on 17! She's so awesome. But I honestly think she deserves to be no. 1! :) And uhm, here in the Netherlands we have a CSI special next saturday, and there's a behind the scenes special too, I'm so excited! :)

Marg was on Inside Edition for less than 3 seconds OMG!!!! They were showing a clip from the Jonbenet Ramsey movie she was in.

^ Oh that must have to do with the arrest of the suspect who possibly murdered JonBenet (sp?). Here is an article about the case and the movies based on it.

BTW, Marg was brilliant in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town. ;)

It's a shame that it's taken 10 years to finally coming up with a suspect in that case. I didn't care for that movie. Marg with dark hair just didn't look right.

Be careful what you wish for, hehe. Marg is going to be on ET tonight for this. But I doubt there will be an interview since she's filming for CSI in Vegas...anyway, we'll see. They are most definitely going to show a clip from that movie, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back