**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a total Hiphugger fan, I completely agree that none of us want any more E/C drama, gun shot wounds, hospital scenes. Enough already. Let them be happy and spread the drama amongst all the others on the team. I think either O'Brien is just trying to get everyone worked up, or CBS has gone completely crazy to think we are willing to put up with another year of the same old same old. URG!

They can skip Ryan; he's had enough drama for several characters:rolleyes:

Instead of talking about the E/C romance which is completely pointless at the moment, here is the promo of s9 with Jesse blown up :cool::
promo

Thanks for posting Flo! It sure could be Jesse but with such a brief look, it is really hard to be sure. It might be one explanation how he ends up dead if the poison doesn't get him.

As a total Hiphugger fan, I completely agree that none of us want any more E/C drama, gun shot wounds, hospital scenes. Enough already. Let them be happy and spread the drama amongst all the others on the team. I think either O'Brien is just trying to get everyone worked up, or CBS has gone completely crazy to think we are willing to put up with another year of the same old same old. URG!

Drama is okay unless it's the "Ryan can't be trusted, always in trouble" drama,otherwise it can be skipped.No skipping on stories or airtime though.

Drama is okay unless it's the "Ryan can't be trusted, always in trouble" drama,otherwise it can be skipped.No skipping on stories or airtime though.

I agree, but unfortunately, that is the only drama Ryan seems to get handed to him. Ryan needs a hero moment; maybe saving someone else from their drama:)

Hi all! Just to let you know that Episode 6 will be called "Sleepless in Miami". I have no idea what it is about so we might be getting spoilers pretty soon!

Posted some more of this in the reference guide. We have a general outline (although subject to change):

9.06 "Sleepless in Miami"
A man knows all the grisly details of a murder, but claims he experienced the entire crime in a dream.

Also, thanks for the promo, Florry! I love how the promo says we get to see the show a day earlier. I kept seeing it as 6 days later. :lol: CBS sure had a glass half full.

I toughed allready that I saw that bomb scene somewhere else. It was on HT. And it seems to me there are no new clips in the promo ( but I can be wrong):p I really hope in these days we have a real promo with something new on the episode and I'm counting down for the premiere. And it's coming out on oct4 arround 5 am for me. I will not sleep that night. Not at all!! And I'm waiting for new spoilers..

I agree, but unfortunately, that is the only drama Ryan seems to get handed to him. Ryan needs a hero moment; maybe saving someone else from their drama:)
That is very true,but the saving someone else from their drama does sounds good.Of course,still no skipping on airtime.

I love how the promo says we get to see the show a day earlier. I kept seeing it as 6 days later. :lol: CBS sure had a glass half full.

That's how I was looking at it, too ... 6 days later! :) I had to pause for a moment when I heard that on the promo and it dawned on me there was another way of looking at the move. :lol:

That is very true,but the saving someone else from their drama does sounds good.Of course,still no skipping on airtime.

I've love to see Ryan get a chance to be the "Hero." I happened to think he has been in the past and WISC was a prime example, but I could always use more Ryan and Natalia.

If they skip on airtime for Ryan he'll all but disappear! Nope. We need increased time for Ryan, Natalia and Frank. That just goes without saying! ;)

^^
I think Ryan was a hero too,but there were other viewers that felt the "fingerprint thing" over shadowed any heroic act. For those viewers,there needs to be something where there is no question what so ever and I hope we get to see that for season 9.
I agree 100% on the airtime

^^
I think Ryan was a hero too,but there were other viewers that felt the "fingerprint thing" over shadowed any heroic act. For those viewers,there needs to be something where there is no question what so ever and I hope we get to see that for season 9.

I totally agree! :thumbsup:

As for the fingerprint thing... meh. He's still my hero. Technically, if you think about it, if Ryan hadn't placed suspicion on the security guard, they might not have even solved the case as quick as they did. The prints after all led them to the GSR on his jacket and the chick who put it there. Ironic, no? :rolleyes: :lol:

I so cannot wait for October 3. It's marked on my calendar in big red letters. No lie. Hope they come out with a REAL promo soon!! :scream:

^^

I totally agree! :thumbsup:

As for the fingerprint thing... meh. He's still my hero. Technically, if you think about it, if Ryan hadn't placed suspicion on the security guard, they might not have even solved the case as quick as they did. The prints after all led them to the GSR on his jacket and the chick who put it there. Ironic, no? :rolleyes: :lol:

I so cannot wait for October 3. It's marked on my calendar in big red letters. No lie. Hope they come out with a REAL promo soon!! :scream:
That was ironic wasn't it.I counted the weekends up long ago to make sure it wasn't my weekend to work 3-11 PM shift.

I just saw that they're doing a segment on Entertainment Tonight tomorrow - soo excited!!!!....and it's exactly a month before the premiere!

I'm going to be spending my entire Sunday volunteering for Saboten-Con here, but I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that I must be home before 9pm for the premiere.

Have you ever had a group of geeks give you the "you're weird" look? I still don't know what to think of that, lol.

I just saw that they're doing a segment on Entertainment Tonight tomorrow - soo excited!!!!....and it's exactly a month before the premiere!

OMG that's so awesome!! What time is it on and which network is it on (CBS?)??? I've never watched ET but heck if I'm gonna miss a CSIM segment lol Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back