**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I heard that there is going to be a bomb in the pier in the first episode - this might be the explosion that you saw in the promo.

Thanks vegaslights for the post- I don't know if I should be happy or sad or just plain not take this latest E/C news seriously. More drama for the two and the defining moment - isn't this what they said last season?:rolleyes:

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am glad they are going to address the EC relationship; either way it turns out, at least it will finish the storyline properly. I am also excited to see characters from the past coming back, especially Erika Sykes. It will be interesting to see how Ryan relates to her considering he has matured so much since he last saw her.

3. yen35

yen35 Witness

I think these writers have amnesia. While watching S8, I remember reading somewhere that the writers said in season 8 about the defining moment and there was plenty of drama there. I thought I was mistaken until I read your post (ec4evr) where you have said the writers DID actually say this exact same thing last season! Do they really have to have more drama?

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

My thoughts exactly!!!Nobody, those who like and those who don't like the couple want more drama for them. So why??? Why not make them commited in a serious, stable relationship, give us fans some flirty scenes from time to time and instead focus on Nat's or Ryan's love life? We are getting that promise every year yet there is still no closure, and the only thing they can think of as it comes to Ryan is Erika Sykes...:(
    The show needs some fresh storylines, I've noticed some improvement last year but this year's spoilers don't include anything new...:scream:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  5. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Thanks for finding that.

Another PTB talking out both sides of his mouth. Translation: more of the same ::groans:: :shifty:

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for the spoiler, vegaslights. TPTB are still singing the same old tune, how long is it going to take for TPTB to realize that a vast majority of the fans (hiphuggers included) don't like all of this drama. *sigh* :rolleyes:

7. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

As a total Hiphugger fan, I completely agree that none of us want any more E/C drama, gun shot wounds, hospital scenes. Enough already. Let them be happy and spread the drama amongst all the others on the team. I think either O'Brien is just trying to get everyone worked up, or CBS has gone completely crazy to think we are willing to put up with another year of the same old same old. URG!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Instead of talking about the E/C romance which is completely pointless at the moment, here is the promo of s9 with Jesse blown up :cool::
    promo

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for posting that Flo.It was much too fast to see who was blown away when I saw it the other night.It looks like all the CSI's survive the poisonous gas in the lab,including Jesse,only to die later.

10. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

when i watched the promo and the part where people think jesse is blown up, isn't jesse. i recently watched hostile takeover recently and that scene of a person being blown up was when the grenade explosive thing was thrown into the lab. if you re-watch the episode, then you should see what i am talking about

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

At first I thought the same, but I don't know to me it looks different and that's the way they dress Jesse too :lol: Oh well we'll see :thumbsup:

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi all! Just to let you know that Episode 6 will be called "Sleepless in Miami". I have no idea what it is about so we might be getting spoilers pretty soon!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You may be right.Guess we'll have to wait to see which way Jesse really dies.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link Florry86.The premiere seems promising.

15. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Thanks for posting Flo

Well I honesty don't think the guy who is involved in the explosion isn't Jesse..:rolleyes: I mean in that explosion we saw this

The guy in this frame dresses like jesse :shifty::shifty: uhm I don't thought that explotion is the 8x02.. But that it's just my suppose ;)

And until I see the episode I don't change my mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.