**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

2. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I'm from Canada so it airs at 7 pm ET here

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

isn't it a little weird that Calleigh is sitting and the rest even H. is playing basketball they have to get a really good lie why she cannot play and you can see her stomach on this position (I looked closely to the vid if you were wondering )

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day that our Horatio Caine would play basketball! And the whole team playing...even better. :cool:

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Agreed, reminds me of a more pleasant time from days pass.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The whole team together is always a plus to me. I can't wait to see them play.

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

That was a great video - it certainly did take me back a bit to the "good ol' days" - nice to see the whole team (even Walter!) playing basketball - I'm sure they'll do some "neck-up" shots for Calleigh or something, but I'm really amazed that they got everyone in the same location!

Hopefully they'll all play off of each other and interact a bit since they're "all together" - that's really what the show needs. We need to see that team chemistry again - it's definitely changed, but it can IMHO still be brought back. I was excited to see them doing something light-hearted together. Bring back the TEAM! (although I missed Frank - he would've been great in that scene w/H!)

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I love the team playing basketball but I'd have killed to see H in shorts/t-shirt instead of a suit-unless of course he just came from the funeral?? oh well he's looking good anyway dressed in anything...

9. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

that was funny and so cute

10. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

exactly month until the premeire...sighs..:eek:

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the video texmex327! I'm glad we finally get the much needed team scene. :D

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Great video!!!That scene where the team plays basketball is going to be great!I'm glad that we finally get to see a team scene.

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

The clip they showed on TV was different. They never mentioned the basketball but only talked about Emily's pregnancy. The best part was a brief scene with Jon in the background behind David giving a great big grin!

14. CsiMiamiFAN515

CsiMiamiFAN515 Victim

Omg!!!!! I'm pretty sure Emily got married!!!!! She was talking abouthe bag and how it can be used as a backpack that her husband can use. Then everyone was like "omg! Congrats when did you gy married" so I'm pretty sure. She hasn't said anything else about it. But other than that? Has anyone seen a promo?

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I don't wanna be the spoilsport of the situation but I have read that sentence too and that account is a fake, Emily has not a facebook account! She has been saying that forever, she is not a web savy, actually she does not like internet that much.. I just hope we'll get to find out who's doing that and why...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.