**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Those are great pics.I changed the background on my computer to the pic of Jonathan,Emily and Eva when I found the picture this weekend.They look as if they having a great time.Jonathan looks wonderful,Emily is glowing and Eva is beautiful! I was excited of course finding a really nice picture of several cast members.

2. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I did the same thing, In the second picture where online emily and jon are you see david and omar in the back

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I had to make it a background pic,my favorite Jon/Ryan is pictured having fun and he looks good(and healthy) . I like Eva/Natalia too and I'm really happy for Emily.
    I see both David and Omar in the background.
    Hope we see more pictures soon.

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Deleted by the author after rethinking content. :)

5. Adamsgirl

Adamsgirl Dead on Arrival

I'd personally like to see a whole new thread to discuss the aspect that the cast may/may not get along. It would be interesting to view everyone's theories and to point certain things out that others may not even think about. Can this be arranged mods? Without bringing in other message boards of course?

Back to the spoilers... another reality episode? Really? PLEASE do something different Miami writers! It's getting so repetitive now it's not even funny.

6. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

D&DAddict - Adam is in the one picture with his back turned. He is in the tan jacket talking to a group of people. I agree though, it would have been nice to have him posing with the gang.

Since no one can provide proof the cast does not get along, I choose not to believe the statements unless I see where they themselves directly indicate there is a problem. From what I can see, they all get along fine and I will continue to believe so until I see proof. Sorry we went off topic there for a minute.

I am very surprised we have not seen a CSI Miami Season Premier Preview yet, since they have already shown one for CSI Las Vegas and CSI NY. I hope we get one soon!

7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi Guys, I think we might need to take a step back because things are starting to get a little heated in here.

First of all, the speculation regarding the actors' personal lives needs to stop. Unless you are actually there, you don't know what their relationships are like. If they've publicly come out and said something, then that can be discussed, but anything else is just gossip and rumors which we try to avoid here. That being said, there is really no need for a thread which is dedicated to speculating on the cast's relationship with one another.

Second, we're all here because we're fans. Just because someone feels negatively about an aspect of the show, does not mean that they are not fans, and does not give anyone the right to tell them to leave. Please try to be respectful of our fellow fans, even if their opinions differ from ours.

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have seen a couple of promos pushing Miami's move to Sunday but that is about it. Maybe since the season premiere isn't until October 3rd, we'll have to wait a bit for promos for the season premiere, IDK.

9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I've only seen the Vegas promos so far but they haven't shown any new footage from what I've seen. They're only showing compilations of great moments from past seasons. Its probably too early still for any of them to show new material.

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Of course! How could I have missed that stance :lol:! I guess a back view is better than no view. At least we know he's with the rest of the gang too.
    You've got a good eye jean10brook.Thanks!

11. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Umm, if there is "no evidence," you can't logically say that a statement is "true" or "untrue." Just sayin'

I think you miss the point in having this type of give-and-take. Everyone who is here and criticizes an aspect of the show wants it to be better. But in some people's minds, the show has taken a serious turn from its roots in the last few years. I would love to stop watching Seasons 1-5 and turn on S9 and find it as insightful, dramatic and believable as the early years.

Instead, the main characters have had some serious rewriting. Delko goes from being the reliable backstop for Horatio, now he's the bumbling tech who has his new girlfriend covering his backside at every opportunity. CD has gone from being the charming but intuitive "gun girl" to being rather cold and condescending. And let's not get into Horatio "Excuse me while I fly down to Brazil and kill drug dealers for my own jollies" Caine. This obviously affects the dynamic of actors.

So maybe you can see why someone would think there is a reason for this type, and one plausible explanation is that there is some type of tension in the cast.

Besides, if everyone were just in love with the show, this board would get pretty boring. ;)

12. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Seasons 1-5? More like Seasons 1-3.

13. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Hey guys, I just saw a new promo yesterday for the show moving on Sundays, and I swear I saw a scene where Jesse is in an explosion did anyone else see that? Is it new? Or am I hallucinating? :cardie:

14. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I saw it too, dreamer285. I was excited because it was the first time the preview was something other than flashes form the season promoting the move to sundays.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

TV Guide has some scoop on Calleigh and Eric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.