**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Oh no please tell me its a lie! I can't bear seeing the celebrity I despise the most on my favorite show. I'd definitely skip that episode to escape the shame.

What does Joe LeBrock want now?? I don't think he has much to contribute as a villain, honestly.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who did Joe play again? :lol: I kind of remember him being on the show, but can't recall anything about the character he played LMAO.

And Lady Gaga on Miami? I dunno about that, but I guess as long as she is not wearing a meat dress LOL.

3. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I would LOVE to see Lady Gaga on the show. Miami could use some of her fierceness to really make Season 9 sizzle. Think what you want of her, but nobody can deny that she knows how to get people talking.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If I recall, Joe was involved back in season six with the whole Kyle storyline.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

No lady Gaga PLEASE!!!!

7. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

So we have Bieber in Vegas, and now maybe Gaga in Miami? What's next, Hannah Montana in NY? :brickwall: I really, really hope they don't go through with it, I was actually enjoying the sound of this season before her name popped up. :(

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

He was the big & bald guy who came in season 6 ('Inside Out' I believe).
    His wife was the model killed in 'Chain Reaction'; son was Scott LeBrock, the pedophile being watched by FBI Agent Mike Farallon (Natalia's ex-coworker).

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh that guy. :lol: I thought Joe LeBrock was the actor's name and for some reason I was thinking of Joe Penny. :lol: No wonder I couldn't remember who LeBrock was. :lol:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

There's a big difference between Gaga & Bieber or Montana....at least she is an artist....a complete one :shifty:

Oh well am I the only one who actually thinks Gaga is an interesting choice??? I don't know....I like her, I like her music and I think she could be quite good as a guest-star....not to mention that this would mean hige promotion for the show. Well they might pick her for this reason, but still :lol:

As for Joe LeBrock and Meemo....oh well those are two storylines I wish were finished. Looks like I'll have to cope with Joe & the whole Mala Noche (that means Marisol's tragedy and Horatio&Eric fighting against the world too) again :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. Court

Court Prime Suspect

So they are not only bringing back two of the most boring villains in CSI:M history but they are also reigniting the Horatio/Delko bro-mance? :rolleyes: My hopes for a decent S9 are quickly being shot to hell.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Lady Gaga being on the show, maybe it will help ratings. I'm not a fan of hers by any means, but as long as they don't hook her character up with any of our CSIs, I've got no complaints.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  12. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

I agree... Gaga has talent and I'm so curious to see her with our CSI :devil::devil:

13. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Florry86, I too, think Gaga is an interesting choice, I love her music. But I wonder if the story line would have her involved in it or just have something happen at one of her concerts. I guess, first, we'll have to see if she is even going to be on, or if it really is just a rumor.

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I also find the idea of Lady GaGa an interesting choice. If it is more than a rumor, I would like to see her role go beyond an concert. It could be a good eppie if handled right.

I can almost see Joe LaBrock before Meemo. Didn't the team basically break up the Mala Noche? Why bring them back? What about a little originality?

15. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

I'll take Gaga over Bieber any day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.