**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see someone likes the Volturi....anyway, I found the videos and I was just asking based on what someone earlier said, so forget my question.:)
LOL yes I do. How did you know? :p

Press Release for 9.02 "Sudden Death":

WHEN A BOTTLE GIRL IS MURDERED AT AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB, HORATIO MUST SEARCH THROUGH MIAMI'S MOST ELITE GUEST LIST TO FIND HER KILLER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 10

"Sudden Death" - When a bottle girl is murdered at an exclusive club, Horatio must search through Miami's most elite guest list to find her killer, CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
Michael Travers............... Christopher Redman
Erika Sikes................................. Amy Laughlin

GUEST CAST
Kristen Banks............................. Nicole Taylor
Brady Jensen.................................. Zane Holtz
Richard Ellison............................... James Frain
Sara Walker........................ Nadine Velazquez
Chip Ford............................... Glenn Fitzgerald
Club Girl.................................... Krystal Harris
Amanda Calaveras........................ Peta Wilson
Dr. Victoria Mercier................... Meta Golding
Bus Boy....................................... Al Carabello

WRITTEN BY: Corey Evett & Matt Partney
DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

GENRE: DRAMA, CRIME, MYSTERY
RATING: To Be Announced
Meta Golding played Warrick's ex-wife Tina on CSI.
Thanks for posting the spoilers vegaslights! :D This episode sounds great, and I'm especially happy that Travers and Dave are back! The only downside is that Erika is back too...

OMG guys!! I have this twitter friend and she can find spoilers about CSI Miami's season 9 (as well as get photo's). And all of them have been true, and she just told me tht in 9x06 Sleepless in Miami, a chick will drug Natalia and then the team are looking for her (the chick -I think-) and then she runs away and then she points a gun at Eric!!! *catches breath*, thts all I got from her but it's certainly cummat to look forward to!!!:thumbsup:

OMG guys!! I have this twitter friend and she can find spoilers about CSI Miami's season 9 (as well as get photo's). And all of them have been true, and she just told me tht in 9x06 Sleepless in Miami, a chick will drug Natalia and then the team are looking for her (the chick -I think-) and then she runs away and then she points a gun at Eric!!! *catches breath*, thts all I got from her but it's certainly cummat to look forward to!!!:thumbsup:

If that's true, poor Natalia, but at least Natalia's getting a dramatic storyline.

I hope your twitter friend is right. :p

And I hope the "chick" is Erika -- I'd love a good reason for her to go down :lol:

OMG poor Natalia; glad to see that she is getting a story. Now what about Ryan (besides Erica Sikes)? Eric being shot at or in trouble how unique.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Everyone...Im the twitter friend ...LOL:guffaw:
If you want be to give you a little more info on what episode 6 is going to be about just email me here

1990mayra@gmail.com

I dont want to give to much away here because i know some of yall dont want to know everything :D...so yeah just email me :D

If you want be to give you a little more info on what episode 6 is going to be about just email me here
1990mayra@gmail.com

I dont want to give to much away here because i know some of yall dont want to know everything :D...so yeah just email me :D
Can't we just PM you here?

1990mayra@gmail.com

Can't we just PM you here?
Yea sure! :D I just check my Email more often and i can respond to you guys faster but yeah you can pm me right now...IM not busy right now:D.

Thanks for the spoiler baybeehannah/mayra1990! Oh my goodness! Poor Natalia! This isn't exactly the storyline I was hoping for her, but I'm sure Eva will do an outstanding job like always! I agree about Eric in trouble... again. :rolleyes: But I won't add anymore on the subject.

OMG poor Natalia; glad to see that she is getting a story. Now what about Ryan (besides Erica Sikes)? Eric being shot at or in trouble how unique.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Over-the-top thrilled to see that Natalia will finally get something to do besides 10 second lab scenes. :) Hope it continues for most of the season. She deserves it.

As far as Erica's return, I'd love to see how far Ryan has progressed when it comes to her. That's presupposing that Erica is as she was the last we saw her. And if her presence means that Ryan has a solid storyline ... then welcome back Erica! :)

And Eric being shot at again ... wow, I'll bet the writers really had to brainstorm for a whole 10 seconds to come up with something that unique ... NOT! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Repetative and completely and totally boring ... unless, of course, the bullet kills him! THAT I'd be interested in seeing! ;)

Yay for the Natalianess!!! I personally can't wait for this episode!!!! I think TPTB are finally listening to us Natalia fans!!! :thumbsup: I do hope she's alright but I wish the team would have to find Natalia and not the girl. Maybe make it a to be continued episode. But as we know it most likely wont be like that. :shifty: Anywho, I'm just glad to see stuff on the new season and on Natalia! It's about time! Counting down the days till the premiere!!!!! :)

Yay for the Natalianess!!! I personally can't wait for this episode!!!! I think TPTB are finally listening to us Natalia fans!!! :thumbsup: I do hope she's alright but I wish the team would have to find Natalia and not the girl. Maybe make it a to be continued episode. But as we know it most likely wont be like that. :shifty: Anywho, I'm just glad to see stuff on the new season and on Natalia! It's about time! Counting down the days till the premiere!!!!! :)

Yeah the team does look for her :)...and at the end of the episode there is a small touching scene with her and Ryan

It's great to see them pulling in new and exciting storylines for each character. And I love how they are adding more team interaction and comfort. It really shows how close they are to eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back