Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes, because there are only two main characters in CSI. I know it would ahve been hard for them to fit eight people into a half a page photo, but still. Every now and then I would like to see promotional stills with someone other than WP and MH, even though MH is one of my favorites.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, after Grissom leaves, maybe they'll be some with Marg, George and Eric.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Would be nice but I expect to see Marg and Lawrence after WP leaves. NIce pic though, kinda cool.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Four promotional stills from 9x03 Art Imitates Life. HELLO RILEY! :D

"Art Imitates Life" -- Lauren Lee Smith joins the cast as new CSI Riley Adams, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, October 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pic 1 | Pic 2

"Art Imitates Life" -- Dr. Robbins (Robert David Hall, left) and Grissom (William Petersen) discuss a new case on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, broadcast Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pic 3 | Pic 4

Please credit BTA when re-posting. :)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Thanks for posting, Erica! Pics of LLS - that's a nice way to brighten my day!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Erica on the new girl, she's OK looking, not as beautiful as Marg, or pretty as Jorja, but I'll wait to watch her on the acting. And Billy Petersen ageless:drool: and how good to see Doc!

7. GregNickRyanFan

Aw, she's so cute. She looks so different than she did on Mutant X. She had shorter auburnish hair on that show. So, I guess she went blonde for CSI? Well, that tells me one thing: They most likely won't try to pair her with Nicky romantically (since he supposedly likes redheaded women... although the girl he left with at the club in the ep where Cath was drugged was a blonde lol... and Kristy was a brunette heehee).

8. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup: Thanks for the pics Erica,and I will credit BTA

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Made some caps from the latest promo. Sorry about the quality. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad when I take them off youtube. :(

around the table I think (in order) Ecklie at the head of the table then Greg, Sara, and Nick on one side, Catherine and Grissom on the other. I'm not sure about Greg and Grissom, it's too blurry for me.

for us Nick fans (I've got more Nick ones if anyone wants them)

Susan

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Okay I tried capping the hospital scene since some said they did not see it.
    Hospital scene
    And a couple of Greg and another one for us poor Greg fans. Best I could get, sorry.

11. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup: Thanks Dizzney the look great

12. GregNickRyanFan

On the ICU pic, it looks like Nick coming in the door, but also looks like Sara standing by the bed. At first glance I thought the person in the bed was Henry. But, it could be Pamela and of course that would mean that Thomas would be the one sitting by the bed.

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

But if it is Pamela in the bed, why would Nick come in the room too? I remember Nick, Warrick, and Sara worked that case with Grissom way back.....unless he's just there to be supportive of Sara. Which sounds like our Nicky.

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think this is probably the episode with Pam Adler ... the standing silhouetted figure looks like Sara, and there are little table lamps sitting in the room, which I wouldn't associate with a hospital ICU (which is surely where Warrick would be this early on - if he survived). I think Thomas Adler told Sara in TTTD that he was moving Pam to some sort of nursing facility and this looks much more consistent with that.

Thanks for posting those stills ... the youtube clip is dark on my screen and I didn't see the hospital shot at all. I also can't make out the figures involved in the shooting - I think someone said it was McKeen and the mole ... can anyone confirm that?

Ali

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah, the nursing facility looks like more of a possibility. The "Home-like" look of the room would match a facility since most of them encourage family members to bring things from home. Something about the healing process or something, I'm not sure. But it's definitely a hospital. As for Nick being the figure that walks in, I'm not so sure.