Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

so another thread turns into a 'NICK BETTER FIND HIM OR ELSE' thread.

Seriously guys, any chance that can be kept to just the one thread?! I don't see why these comments have to be in the picture thread as well as in the spoiler thread. There are maybe one or two of us who don't really care who finds him ;)

No offence intended by this post - so please don't take it as that, it's just I look in this thread with new replies hoping for well - photos oddly enough, and just get the exact same repeated posts.

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Well, there's actually one or two people on here who don't particularly care about Grissom. He left the diner, so it only makes sense that Nick will find him.

Furthermore, it seems as though the only characters that get proper continuity are Grissom and Sara. Some people are a bit irked by this, so yeah, we want Nick to find Warrick; especially because that's what the spoilers have said.

BTW, I'm looking for more Spoiler pix/screencaps, and I can't find any. Not to be nasty or anything, but y'know, Google is your friend.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

As long as the discussion in the thread is in regards to the pics that are being posted then there should be no problem. All other spoiler discussion should be done in the lab, this thread is not meant to take the place of that thread. If you have a general complaint without spoilerage that would go into that character/actors respective theads. :)

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

it's only a tv show, don't get so touchy ;)

I'm sorry, I'll behave now, I just find it hilarious all the 'NICK BETTER FIND HIM OR ELSE' posts.

But really - it'd be funny if someone totally random finds him, like some bum out in the alley looking for left over diner food. That's the way they should go. Oh, that's nothing to do with the picture thread, or is it, who knows!

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Wow. Because that would be a great way to find one of the main characters! Have a drunk bum trip over him in the alley after the first one pick pocketed him!:rolleyes: Yes, because that's how you would want Grissom to be found if he was in the same situation.

And if anyone's getting touchy, its you...:wtf:

ANYWAYS, I'm thinking it's probably gonna be another two or three weeks until we see a promo for the new season. They don't wanna do it to early because if people see it too much it loses its umph.

And another thing, I've been on google, photobucket, etc. all day just waiting and hoping for something new to pop up!:lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The thing that upsets me about the photo is that now it's final....Warrick is not coming back..I'm gonna miss him..

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

A bum! :guffaw: Or God forbid that redheaded waitress goes out to take out the trash, hears the gunshots, goes running into the alley, finds Warrick and then runs back inside the diner and over to Nick and says, "Hey, your friend's been shot out in the back alley!"

I honestly wouldn't mind if someone unimportant/random finds Warrick first, just as long as Nicky is the first one of the team to get to him. :)

I know! It's so sad! I mean, honestly IRL, the character would have been fired after the whole thing with Holly Gribbs, but at the very least he was a very interesting character. And I loved his friendship with Nicky.

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

What amazing pics. Grissom looks truly horrified and Warrick looks mortally wounded. I hate that Warrick is going to be gone soon. I always liked his character. I hope we get more pics soon. Thanks for making this thread.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

As much as I hate this, I'll post it for those who might want to see it.

Grissom and Sara

My eyes! My eyes! :lol:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

AAAAAAAAHhhh...hand me a barf bag!! So I can send it to the writers at CSI marked "I HATE GSR" on it.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Bwhahahaha:guffaw:!!! I nearly died after reading that!

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

This just makes me beg for the writters and Petersen, PLEASE, LEAVE THE SHOW NOW! i dont know if i could see more of gsr... im blind.:scream:

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

This place is lacking a 'hi-five' smiley right now.

I don't normally post in the spoiler threads but GRRRRR!

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Same here...:rolleyes: