Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Just a Guess Here:

Looks like he’s in autopsy probably looking at Warrick; I believe someone else already said this. He never threw up, during his first autopsy, but seeing Warrick would the one to make him sick.

Just a Guess Here:

Looks like he’s in autopsy probably looking at Warrick; I believe someone else already said this. He never threw up, during his first autopsy, but seeing Warrick would the one to make him sick.

Yep it is a possibility. I wish we could have seen more of him.:(

AWWWW. cute still Desert, Merci beaucoup!
it would be nice if Greg got more story lines, but what i want out of him more
than anything is to get his humor back :( but i can't see a place where it would be appropriate what with Warricks case and everything that comes with it. the only optimistic thing i can see from Warricks fate is Sara comes back!! :bolian: i love the scene's of them in the promo, but very morbid expressions :borg:

Me too, who doesn't adore Greg? hopefully will get some of him soon:thumbsup: and your welcome, poignant moment!

I still say there's a shot out of there of a n alley cat finding Warrick and that'll settle the whole "Who Finds Warrick". It's gonna be a cat I tell yah!!

Kimbo08-Love your avi!!!!

I still say there's a shot out of there of a n alley cat finding Warrick and that'll settle the whole "Who Finds Warrick". It's gonna be a cat I tell yah!!

Kimbo08-Love your avi!!!!

You're SO right! :lol: It would quit all the bickering if a cat just found him.

Who am I kidding? We'd all start fighting over whether a Tabby cat or a Simese cat finds him, depending of course on whichever one was closer to the diner.:p

And thanks myfuturecsi! Photobucket is my best friend!

You have to admit it would be pretty awesome! But back OT, why the heck haven't we gotten any new pictures?!?!

Found this pic on another site.

It claims to be shots of filming CSI. Maybe the funeral for Warrick.

Anyways, they circled one person in each pic and says they are, in order:

Eric Szmanda, Marg Helgenberger, Anthony Zuiker

Now keep in mind this has NOT been confirmed.

here

I'm not convinced the second one is Marg, but the quality is bad. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

...it kind of looks like Marg..the first ones definately Eric though :lol:
hm..yeah it looks like it might be a funeral? i guess we'll have to wait and see *sigh*

For those wanting to see the CSI/Eleventh Hour trade ad from the September 22nd issue of PEOPLE magazine, Modern Day Gallery has obtained a high quality version of it.

It features Grissom and Catherine. :)

Pic

Enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back