Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Found these:

You can see where I found them, I'm not sure if they've been posted around here before as I don't keep up with the spoiler threads *is slow*

Paint over them if I've duplicated stuff :lol:
I usually don't post in this area, but I was going to post these pics :lol:

Thanks Yoshi :thumbsup:

IDK what about you, but the first pic kind leaves me really sad. I never thought we were going to see something like on LV.
Plus there's something in the hug between Petersen and Marg that makes me love this moment, though it hurts seeing someone leaving the show.
I really hope this BTS pic is going to, actually, happen in the episode.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's a "behind the scenes" moment and not something in the episode. One of the other pics is of the filming where they're measuring and stuff.

Still, it would be great to see something like that! :)

I usually don't post in this area, but I was going to post these pics :lol:

Thanks Yoshi :thumbsup:

IDK what about you, but the first pic kind leaves me really sad. I never thought we were going to see something like on LV.
Plus there's something in the hug between Petersen and Marg that makes me love this moment, though it hurts seeing someone leaving the show.
I really hope this BTS pic is going to, actually, happen in the episode.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's a "behind the scenes" moment and not something in the episode. One of the other pics is of the filming where they're measuring and stuff.

Still, it would be great to see something like that! :)
Well I'm pretty sure that it was a "behind the scenes" moment since I can see a crew member behiind Petersen, but still it's sad and I'd love to see something like this in the episode :)

Oh man....those are awesome! Almost feels like you're there and what it might be like to...to...no, I musn't even think about it!! I'd be too darned excited!! :D

Back