Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

um, okay, no.
    i wasn't being inappropriate or anything. that was just my opinion and i don't think i should have to explain myself :confused:
    and i have yet to see a post where a GSR fan has started an argument or was in any way inappropriate towards another pairing? i support multiple ships, not just GSR. and the fans do not gang up on other people for their opinions UNLESS we are all talking on a thread that includes every pairing. there is a thread for every single ship and your criticisms should be limited to there not where you know people are going to disagree with you. comments remotely dissing what somebody else thinks, as corny as it sounds, can be offensive to individuals.
    this is why the spoiler thread was closed down last time, because people (myself probably included) could not get along with each others different opinions. this is supposed to be a place to post spoilers you have either heard or confirmed but we spend pages and pages disscussing our thoughts on them --which is great! i love that, they're usually quite fun, but the fact that we cannot get along is quite sad, so i am done with this thread it causes nothing but chaos and un-needed nastiness.

2. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

I think that this concerns pictures of Warrick and Grissom (grissom holding warrick in the alley) It has nothing to do with gsr. I think that's what the post means.

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Lauren Lee Smith sounds like a great addition to the cast! I think she does have the worst timing in accepting the job in Vegas.

As far as what I read in regards to the spoiler, I'll wait and see who arrives to find Warrick and all the other info.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's vexus a compliment, what a refreshing surprise,:thumbsup: and she does sound like a pistol, and what a task to come in with all the complex things that are going on!

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Let me guess y'all want to test my patients cause its fun? Or maybe y'all would like to see who gets a warning first? or maybe just maybe you all can knock it off and remember a few things I am going to say below which will erase the first two idea's.

A poster (Who I am purposely not naming) asked me about the bashing rule (as I also did see mention of it in a previous post) here is what I informed the person regarding the matter. - Bashing can be done to all three [members, actors, characters] in such as the meaning behind the message was meant to be mean or to inflame the people. This would come under the "Show Criticism: It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "Willows sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism." - how you phrased it can be misunderstood. Remember this is the internet and that makes it hard to tell if people are being sarcastic, or simply making a point. As long as you backed up what you said with a calm, reasonable, appropriate explaination.

This Anti vs For GSR bickering is sorely trying my patients, I have sat back and given y'all time to fix it yourselves, and then have given gentle reminders to cool it. You all know the rules of not only This board, and thread, which is why it baffles me that it is still going on. We are getting complaints from BOTH sides in this mini war of words, and in all honesty we are tired of it. So I suggest both sides figure out a way to deal with it, if you can't then do not complain about it. If you see a comment that is sarcastic, baiting, etc and you respond to it, that is on you because you should know better. If you go by the rules then there should be no problem with dialogue. Lastly if you can not contain yourself from responding to those nasty comments then use the ignore feature.

Geez some of y'all are just racking it up aren't ya. This thread isn't for discussing actors departures or returns, it is for the characters, episodes, storylines, want to discuss the actors do so in their respective threads as long as no spoilers are involved, and usually any spoiler is about the character not so much the actor. - I highly suggest that EVERYONE "Click here and review the rules of this thread" because it seems some might have missed it, or need a refresher course. Do you all honestly think I like coming in here and issueing posts like this, or that Tally does? About things that you do have control over (ie your opinions, responses, etc)? Because if you think its fun for us, you couldn't be more wrong.

Now I suggest y'all end the bickering or find a way to, and move on with the reason this thread is here, or take a break and step away from the keyboard. Because here is another thought for you, just be cause you don't like [insert ship, character, actor] or because you do like [insert ship, character, actor] there are some who don't care one way or the other and would like to discuss other aspects of the spoiler. Who also feel they can't because they have to try and get through the arguing. If you were able to join this board it was because the site deemed you old enough to know what is right and wrong, and how to handle the situation.

Lets move on with the reason this thread is here please and remember if you feel that little nasty comment coming on (about a character/ship, etc) then back away from the keyboard and breath. Return when you have control of yourself. - Thank you.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'll add some humour to this thread to cool things off.

What if an alley cat finds Warrick, walks through the blood and then jumps into Grissom's car and walks all over his newspaper and so he follows the paw print of a blood trail back to Warrick...

The cat jumps out of the car, runs into the diner and hops onto Nick's lap and gets bloody paw prints on his jeans and then the cat licks Nick's face and so Nick follows the bloody paw prints back to Warrick.

So really, none of the CSIs may find Warrick. It might be an alley cat.

Then Nick in his grief takes the cat home and calls it Warrick in memory.:lol:

And so...that's my speculation and what will happen. And we can all blame the cat for Grissom finding Warrick first because the went over to jump in Grissom's car, maybe he smelt a tasty tuna sandwich Grissom was eating at the time while he read the paper and darn it, Grissom shoved the sandwich in his pocket, so the cat was hungry and ran into the diner and jumped on Nick's lap because Nick was eating a salami sandwich. So meantime as Nick runs out in grief, the cat eats his sandwich and follows Nick because well...he liked Nick.

AT least that's how I would write the show..I'd call it CSI:Cats in Vegas

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I have to say, I'm really really upset with CSI and this is the first time honestly that I have been really disappointed by the fact that I really think it should be Nick to find him. Though I can't have my way, because I did, Nick would be tied up with pink handcuffs and body wax...wait that's out loud crap!

Anyways (halo) I just think it should be Nick to be there with Warrick's dying breathe and it should be Nick who has all his blood on him. If it has to be Grissom I want Nick to come running around there and start screaming they have to sedate his ass!

That is what I want I want CRYING FROM GEORGE, if he ain't crying I ain't watchin ;) j/k hahah

8. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I totally agree with everything you said. Especially the handcuffs part. *cough* Anyways ... I really want to see some emotion from Nick, seeing as how GE is great at it. Even if Nick doesn't find Warrick, I still want to see tears. I still like the idea that maybe Grissom beats Nick to Warrick, but Nicky still gets out there while Warrick's alive.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey I've been lobbying for the the men-in-white coming for Nick for years..and I still ain't got one.....darnnit writers...where's my men-in-white dragging off a screaming Nick Stokes..

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I've been skimming so I may have missed something. It is great that there is a spoiler on Lindsey, not much Cathstuff last season. Of course when Cath gets a story alot of people start screaming Cathdrama, but IMO she deserves stories like everyone else.

Any news on Vartann or Hodges? As I said, I may have missed something

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

ROTFLMAO! That was great!

Yeah, I could see Nicky flipping out like that seeing his best friend dead and becoming so hysterical that he has to be sedated.

12. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Getting back to Fishburne's character for a moment, given the Professor' background I forsee some very interesting autopsy scenes between him and Robbins.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Yeah, that could be fun, the two of them "geeking" out.

I'm really excited about Fishburne's character now.

As for the whole whose finding Warrick thing. Hm, I think it depends on how well everything will be explained in the episode itself. Of course it'd makes more sense if Nicky found him but let's see how it pans out.

As for Cath, I really hope she gets some good plot lines and no more dying friends for her and the rest of the team.

Hm, Nick needing sedation (is that even an existing words?). Well, I could see him getting so worked up about Warrick's death but he seemed so calm in the promo. Maybe he tries to hold it together and breaks down afterwards (probably off screen). But yes, he's great with showing emotions!

14. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

But as one other person on the board explained, it might be a reversal of roles...Nick becomes the strong one and Grissom becomes the emotional one...what a plot twist! What is it that Grissom said in response to Nick one time "We don't need another me around here." referring to his stoic persona...well it will be interesting!

I still would rather Nick found Warrick but all of a sudden I am thinking we might see a new side to Nicky, a stronger more in control side with some emotion but...... it will so difficult not to be himself when he starts seeing those ghosts of Warrick......it just makes sense that Nick does not grieve right off...internalizes the pain and later almost falls apart due to keeping it inside....yeah, I kind of like an angsty Nicky...just so they show it and when the therapist comes to talk to the crowd, Nick is afraid to tell her about he apparitions of his friend.....yep, I do like...it would reveal his PTSD...Which he has to suffer from, it took him two months to return after Grave Danger. I am writing a story with this concept and I like it more as we get closer to the air date...Nick's day is coming...he will be assisting Catherine in supervision, he has to get a little dark now!

Yeeeee Ha!!!!!!!!:)

15. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

I think that it would be a good change of pace for the writers to do the old switcheroo, and have Nick be the one that's in control of his emotions and have Grissom be the emotional mess. It would be nice it if they also had Nick catch the undersheriff. Maybe Grissom will blame himself for Warricks death, and go off the deep end...???

I can't wait for the new season, but why is it starting so late, October 9th??? :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.