Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's so true, it was Warrick I think in "Cockroaches" who was late and Grissom balled him out, and he mumbled something about "it's not the same without Sara" and was all down in the mouth, she will be back to comfort them all, and with her break, she'll be in a better place than when she left:thumbsup:

CSI's NEW DISCOVERY

LAREN LEE SMITH

Courtesy of WPAP!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

That is so true. Poor Warrick, I am gonna miss him. I really liked his character and he's got the prettiest eyes.
    I know Sara will comfort Grissom, Nick and Greg. I also worry about Nick's reaction to all of this. He has always been so sweet and caring to his friends, I mean, he cried about Sara, and he cared so much when Warrick was taking drugs.
    This season is going to be amazing.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That's like saying "A Warrick fan posted that he doesn't die, but maybe that's what they hope happens". Shallow?? :wtf: It didn't say to disregard what the person said, just that it may be hoping rather than fact.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, and he punched a guy for Greg in "Fannysmackin'". I thought it was great that the guy he punched turned out to be the mob's leader.

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

And speaking of Nick ... early spoilers for 9x05 had the team noticing a change in his behavior, but I haven't seen anything about that since LH's return was announced. Anyone else hear anything?

I love the promo where Nick's saying "Let's finish this for him." Maybe Nick isn't the one to find the body but the one to ultimately bust the undersheriff. I could see him taking a leadership role in the case if he's emotionally together. Maybe after all these years, Grissom and Nick are going to do a role reversal. Hey, it could happen ;)
    Ali

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah JorjaFoxFan, you haven't explained yourself. Why is something that a fan of another character (god forbid, we do exist) hoping for something different is shallow.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love the show, but the GSR fans are driving me insane...can't say anything remotely critical about gSR or we get ganged up on. Talk about life in a minority..

I feel like walking off and singing Green Day's Minority song.."I wanna be a minority, down with moral majority cause I wanna be a minority..." And then doing Billy Armstrong's float salute..

Okay any info on Brass, is Ellie gonna be there fore him..or is that too much to expect from is 'loving' daughter Ellie..

Yeah

7. Desertwind

I 100% agree with JorjaFoxFan she's got her opinions and that's OK,:thumbsup: &, I wonder in the diner, who really was still there, besides Nick maybe they were lingering about and we didn't realize that... counting the days till we know:wtf:

8. Smokey

Her opinion about the show is fine. Her opinion about a poster is not.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wondered that myself, we saw Gris, Greg, and Cath leave the diner but did they actually go anywhere? Perhaps they stayed behind for more idle chatter, perhaps they are all still there when Warrick is shot?

10. Desertwind

EXACTLY:wtf: you know how they all like to chit-chat, with each other maybe they were close by, they all find him:confused:

11. Smokey

I think it's odd enough that the Under Sheriff did this so close to the diner anyway. I doubt that he would do it if they were all gathered somewhere close talking.

I'm wondering about him making the call too. What is his explanation for even being around there??

12. Desertwind

Warrick was down at the end of a dark ally, they were on the sidewalk in front of the diner, maybe strolling down the sidewalk the other way talking while gong to their cars, it's possible.. another view!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, lets face it. The Undersheriff will be the one to find Warrick and call in the officer down. It's a cops diner so there would be no suspicion as to why he's there.

Of course there is that rule of thumb. First one to find the body, usually did it. So maybe neither Grissom nor Nick should find him, by that rule. Know what I mean? :p

Now if someone calls in an officer down, and Grissom hears the call, than that means none of the CSI's are the ones who find him first.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think Undersheriff McKeen will shoot Warrick right front of the teams, He wait 'till they leave, he probably hiding beside the trash can or something and wait for Warrick to come out the diner. The red hair that Nick flirt went to the kitchen to call Mckeen to let him know that Warrick left the diner. I think the teams are long gone. Who know what's going to happened. We just going to have to wait and see.

15. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

If i remember correctly the Undersherrif wasn't the only dirty cop. We might see many cops go down, and Brass and get a promotion!

That Lindsay spoiler is interesting, i'm guessing she's like 16 now. I'm guessing Catherine is pulling her hair out. Lindsays turning out to be a bit of a rebel.

I can't wait to see Greg's book published. I hope he can actually get it done later in the season. It is about the mob, maybe he dedicates the book to Warrick's memory. (i'm pretty sure he is dying in the premiere) It would be a nice trobute to Warrick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.