Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ilovegreggrissom - The two spoilers I've heard concerning Lindsey are. Catherine sees her dancing at a club she is investigating. Also I read that she finds a dead body in their yard, the guy from last season who threated Cath in 1000 days.

As for Grissom being the one to find Warrick, I was thinking maybe the episode will begin after Nick has also left the diner, therefore Grissom is the one who returns first after he hears the officer down call... this would make more sense. At this point I am gonna deal with whoever finds him and know it will be an emotional episode for everyone regardless.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Like so many others have said, we're not so much Anti-Grissom, we're more against the Out Of Character writing that seems to be going on.

Firstly, it makes more sense for Nick to find Warrick, as everyone else had left the diner. Nick was still there, supposedly talking to the waitress. I don't buy Grissom having stopped at a newsstand and still being there.

Secondly, they seem to be writing Grissom in a very OOC manner. The man is not emotional, not demonstrative at all, PERIOD. He's very bottled up and controlled. I could site a million Canon examples of this. Part of the thing with his relationship with Sara was that they're both very closed off and bottled up. He couldn't really express his feelings for her verbally. I don't see Warrick's death changing things. Honestly, the most I can see is perhaps them clinging to each other. That's it.

I don't know if it is a push to get William Petersen the Emmy, or what, but I would like to see more natural, in character moments. I do agree that this is Grissom's exit Arc, and that he will be the focus. But please, let's do it properly and have it in Character for Grissom. That's all I want.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok everyone, I've been thinking about this.

I posted the spoiler so everyone could see it. However, I should point out that the person that posted is a GSR fan, so this is a chance that this is what they hope happens. Having said that, she also says that she's gotten this information from a "very reliable source" that has seen the episode. Apparently, the critics have been sent a demo of the episode. Why they would be sent one this early, is truly beyond me.

She also said that the promo pics we've scene don't happen in the actual episode. So those are either on the editing floor or pics taken just for a promo pic.

Now how true this all is, who knows? If it is, I still think it's wrong.

I also don't think WP is trying to get an Emmy, but I would believe that tptb are trying and they maybe doing it to get the show an Emmy for something other than a technical one. Basically, to get an Emmy sorta for themselves.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's probably the stupid Under Sheriff. If he's the one that made the "officer down" call, then why don't we see him anywhere around and why didn't HE get Warrick out of the car and try to help him (to make it look good...not suspicious, you know). Or did he place an anonymous call? Pretty hard to do these days.

I like the "maybe Nick had already left too" theory. Let them ALL leave, then okay, Grissom is the closest when the call goes out. I could live with that.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

6. ufgator

ufgator Victim

Maybe that's the point....to take Grissom OOC. Maybe this is what finally pushes him over that edge. He seemed genuinely happy when Warrick was cleared. He even hugged him, something Grissom doesn't do readily. He was quite animated at the table in the diner. It's going to be a gut wrenching experience for him to see Warrick like that.

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Very interesting. If you source's source is reliable, than yippee!:eek:

However, whats with the other spoiler we've heard about Grissom reading a newspaper, hes listening to a hand held radio, etc., etc., etc? If those pictures we saw arent in the actual episode, than why did the spoiler above it say Grissom takes of his shirt and sits it under Warrick's head?:confused:

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

^^He's reading a magazine (Travelers) and it's in the second part of the spoiler I posted.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Are you talking about Dean James? The one that called Cath a natzi? I wondered if we were ever gonna see him again. Hmm... that spoiler sounds like someone's gonna try to frame her for the guy's murder. I hope that's not the case though cause they've already done that with Nick and Rick. No more CSIs being framed for murder please!

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Okay, yes. But what I'm saying is, don't the spoilers contradict themselves? Or am I just confused?:confused:

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Shallow? :confused: Please explain how so?

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

She is saying that this is what GSR fans are hoping what happens.

How is that shallow?

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

An I agree too, and whoever finds Warrick is irrelevant at this point maybe it's the janitor taking out the trash & he finds Warrick and calls 911...what about all the other cast/team players like Archie, him and Warrick had some great moments working together and super Dave and Wendy and the rest, Brass & Doc? they all cared about him and it'll be so wonderful to see the poignant moments of Sara and Grissom and them sharing this together, "I took the first plane when I heard" she will be devastated. They had some fun times together, they are also in this episode. And on WP wanting to win "an Emmy" for this is absurb, he care care less, and he's still the executive producer and will make guest appearances, so he's not done with CSI:thumbsup:

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i think the under sheriff will just call it in once he's done :shifty: such a sad turn in the story lines i won't be able to believe warrick's gone until he's gone.
    and the under sheriff has more power then the CSI's so i think he'll do a good job of hiding his guilty behind :klingon:
    Sara really liked Warrick, i think that they were closer than they showed on screen because i think they could relate. and Warrick had so much respect for Grissom because he had a hand in helping him out of lots of tight spots

i agree Desert, it'll be great that Grissom and Sara still have one another. in the promo Sara sounds so concerned for Grissom. they'll be great scenes. especially the bed scene :thumbsup: i think that if Sara wasn't there we'd lose Grissom sooner because he would want to be with "The only person he ever loved" (Living Doll) after all the emotional blows.

we still got about...6 weeks? until we find out how it all unfolds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.