Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing the same thing, about passing judgment. First time I heard it, sounded like something you see on FF.N, a good idea and you start reading it and it's like...WTF!!

I have faith in them...eer try to lol. I'm kind of interested to see where they want to take this, but as far as "he could turn into a cereal killer, WATCH OUT CHERRIOS!" sorry haven't had much sleep hahah

It just seems in everything I have ever read about serial killers, you start really young by showing behavior problems. Killing animals, and so forth so I like your theory xfcanadian. As to he was told, or has somebody in the family, as to just "he doesn't know if he is one"

I agree with some of the earlier posts, they should have just kept Keppler alive that way they could bring him back. He was dark enough, and different enough that he wasn't Grissom but for the few short episodes he was really interesting. Oh well, silly writers. Should just have Keppler show up and just say "I had a bad dream....that I died."

I would have liked Keppler to stay too, but I think the whole killing him off thing was the actor's idea because he only intended to do it for a short time. It's unfortunate, but... Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if they'll bring in two new people... one to fill Grissom's spot and one to fill Warrick's. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

OMG! Vartann's back? Yay! That's freaking awesome! Thanks so much for posting that! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited now. Maybe he and Cath can hook up! :lol:

GregNickRyanFan; said:
OMG! Vartann's back? Yay! That's freaking awesome! Maybe he and Cath can hook up! :lol:

heehehe :lol: Yeah that's what I'm thinking too ;)

But, seriously, it's about time he came back. I mean Cavileire is coming back ( I hope I got his name right :eek: ) and so did Vega.
Now just bring back Sofia and I'll be really happy :)

I mean Cavileire is coming back ( I hope I got his name right :eek: ) and so did Vega.

Okay, I'm getting those two mixed up. Which one is played by Jose Zuniga? And who is the other one? :lol:

SO happy to hear about Vartann, never thought I'd get good news here.

Can someone please make a small summary of what we know? I was unaware that the lab had reopened and don't want to skim 10 pages

ETA: Please no shipping him, thanks.

Last edited:
pabzi, just go to page one of the thread and its in the second post. :)

Thanks.

I have a bit of news of my own, well, not sure if it's news, as I did not read all of the pages, and I do not have direct source. I saw it in 3 places, one being Yahoo News. If it is in fact news, please do not start a riot from this, or a stampede, and don't kill me, I'm only 25....

Grissom will leave after Episode 10. His replacement will be someone with a genetic makeup of a serial killer.

I mean Cavileire is coming back ( I hope I got his name right :eek: ) and so did Vega.

Okay, I'm getting those two mixed up. Which one is played by Jose Zuniga? And who is the other one? :lol:

Cavaliere is played by Jose Zuniga, and Vartann is played by Alex Carter.

That sounds cool that Vartann is coming back. Thanks, hh. Some good news no one's heard yet!

I agree that they should bring Sofia back, especially because all of these other people are coming back.

So, if you could bring one person back, who would you bring back? Please exclude those we've speculated about and those that we know are coming back (Lady Heather, Sara, etc).

I think definitely Sofia, just because she was cool and had good chemistry with Grissom.

Which one is Vega then? :lol:

Who would I bring back? Um... Well, you know how Sara is going to go to Pamela's husband to check on him? I'd kind of like to see Nick go to check on the girl from "Gumdrops". And I really really want Nicky's parents to return to support Nick after Warrick's death.

Which one is Vega then? :lol:

Who would I bring back? Um... Well, you know how Sara is going to go to Pamela's husband to check on him? I'd kind of like to see Nick go to check on the girl from "Gumdrops". And I really really want Nicky's parents to return to support Nick after Warrick's death.

Vega worked with Nick in "Snakes" "Random Acts of Violence" and a few other episodes, including the Dog Fighting one. He also worked with Catherine in "Fight Night," Warrick in "Viva Las Vegas," and Greg in "Spelbound." He was in quite a few episodes from Seasons 3-6. He's the "other" hispanic detective, played by Geoffrey Rivas.

Good one about Cassie from "Gumdrops," GNRF. I hadn't thought of that. Especially because we know about how Nick did go and see Kelly Gordon, so it's not entirely unrealistic.

Ditto on Nicks parents. I'd like to see them back, as well, just for the sake of continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back