Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ART IMITATES LIFE" EP. 9X03. Sara goes to visit the husband of the girl who was in a vegative state in this ep. from "To Tough To Die"~

ART IMITATES LIFE

In case anyone is interested in something other than Sara, the rest of the episode is described as "The team investigates the murders of woman found in the park posed. An artist becomes one of the suspects when they find out he has his models pose as dead bodies for his pictures. Also being two CSI's short Eckley hires a new CSI Riley Adams and a counselor comes in to help them deal with Warrick's death."

The emphasis, on Sara was because their bringing back a story from long ago, that was poignant and heartwrenching, and Sara was outstanding in her compassion and understanding of this woman, the continuity is great, that CSI lets the fans see this:thumbsup:

Last edited:
The emphasis, on Sara was because their bringing back a story from long ago, that was poignant and heartwrenching, and Sara was outstanding in her compassion and understanding of this woman, the continutity is great, that CSI lets the fans see this:thumbsup:

But, that's a way old spoiler...from long before the old thread was locked.

It doesn't do any good to repost the same OLD spoilers, over and over again. That's not what this thread is for, it's for new spoilers and discussion. Please, let's get some new spoilers in here.

Like this:

Question: Just a question about the "genetic quirk" Grissom's replacement will have on CSI. By any possible chance will he have two different DNAs? — Ashley
Ausiello:
Not exactly. More like a chromosome abnormality. (Think: One too many letters.)

Seems like a confirmation of the XYY chromosome thing that we'd discussed earlier. Rather Lame, especially since the research says pretty conclusively that it's not linked to violent behavior in adult males.

Last edited:
Ok, you first, where's your *spoiler* news?, and this was on this spoiler thread today, and some fans haven't read this yet.. new fans join this site everyday, and are enjoying reading these, a newbie pm'd me today and thanked me for these so there ya' go! & it's not old:confused: from that site!

SCALES ep 9x04

SCALES

Last edited:
Ok, you first, where's your *spoiler* news?, and this was on this spoiler thread today, and some fans haven't read this yet.. new fans join this site everyday, and are enjoying reading these, a newbie pm'd me today and thanked me for these so there ya' go! & it's not old:confused: from that site!

SCALES ep 9x04

SCALES

I still don't think we're supposed to keep posting the same things over and over again, are we? Just so new people can read them??

So "Scales"...

>>>There will be two female characters different in many ways, such as in age, weight - great body/bit heavy body, view of life - introvert/extrovert, "eating habit", "dressing habit", color, social position - the two sides of SCALES. <<<

Oh I see. They're different. One has a "great body", the other has a "bit heavy" body. Excellent....that's excellent. :rolleyes:

Oh I see. They're different. One has a "great body", the other has a "bit heavy" body. Excellent....that's excellent. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA! That was the best reaction ever! I had the same feeling when reading it.:thumbsup: So, can anyone shed light on this whole "They're different" situation? What is this abnormalty that Ausiello's been talking about? Anyone wanna clarify?

I'm so confused...:confused:

SCALES ep 9x04

SCALES

I still don't think we're supposed to keep posting the same things over and over again, are we? Just so new people can read them??

Yeah, that's the thing. I thought there was supposed to be a list of the episodes/spoilers on the first page, so if one wanted to, they could look at them for themselves.

The problem is, all these same recycled links, (because they ARE exactly the same) just clogs up the thread and makes it very difficult to read.

What is this abnormalty that Ausiello's been talking about? Anyone wanna clarify?

It sounds like the abnormality is that the guy has an extra Y chromosome. Normally, guys have XY and women are XX. But, this guy is supposedly XYY. That is what some "experts" call "the killer gene" because they claimed it was an indicator of a serial killer or something. But, I think that that theory has been disproved. So, I don't really know why the show is going with that. I think it's kind of dumb myself. I would have much rather the guy been another "chimera". :lol:

Yeah, that's the thing. I thought there was supposed to be a list of the episodes/spoilers on the first page, so if one wanted to, they could look at them for themselves.
Both of you are correct, while there may be a time in which someone may not notice that a spoiler has been posted and will that will be accepted if folks can nicely let them know it has been posted. Correct also as it is stated that the list is on page one/post two is for recommending people to if they are wondering about them.

I get that everyone has their favorite, while every character is equal in this thread, no one character should dominate the thread, nor should any one spoiler. Its one thing to hold a discussion on the spoilers, and how the characters are involved, its another to allow it to dominate it. This thread discussion is more then just the characters, or one scene but rather the overall plot of said spoiler.

We also have to remember that there will be times when Spoilers will be limited, but there are plenty of spoilers listed on the first page second post of this thread to really discuss, without problem, just when you think that "We talked this to death" someone can come in with a new look at it and it can start all over again. But if you dominate with strictly one character then you are taking away from the reason that said character shines. No character is that character without the rest of the cast that is helping to suppost them.

As to the reason of posting over and over a spoiler that has already been linked to is to help out a new person, then the best thing to do is to point them to the list (page 1, post 2) of this thread, or find the page where it is listed and point that out to them. Lets just keep it calm and nice and remember that everyone has the right to their opinion and to disagree with said opinion, as long as it is done in a civil, approperiate manner. ;)

SCALES ep 9x04

SCALES

So "Scales"...

>>>There will be two female characters different in many ways, such as in age, weight - great body/bit heavy body, view of life - introvert/extrovert, "eating habit", "dressing habit", color, social position - the two sides of SCALES. <<<

Yeah, I feel the same way. I think I'll skip this episode like I skipped 'Big Middle' as I have no faith in TV writers to depict anyone over a size 0 (men included) in a positive light.

SCALES ep 9x04

SCALES

So "Scales"...

Yeah, I feel the same way. I think I'll skip this episode like I skipped 'Big Middle' as I have no faith in TV writers to depict anyone over a size 0 (men included) in a positive light.

I did like in "Big Middle" tho when Greg said "You don't have to be large to have low self-esteem." That was nice.

i am still pissed at will and gary leaving. i actually don't watch as many repeats cause i am really truly upset will petersen and gary my warrick rock are leaving.

Here's another *spoiler* site with their slant on the changes on CSI~ and the 'new mystery man' this sounds intriguing and a "serial killer''again?:wtf:and please no derogatory remarks! thank you would be cool!

CSI AND CHANGES

Last edited:
Here's the Wikipedia article on XYY Syndrome. You see that it also says that the behavioral stuff is BS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xyy_syndrome

That's what makes this whole thing so lame. It's already disproven that it causes these types of behavioral abnormalities. It looks like the only proven thing that's correlated in men with XYY syndrome is that they are taller than anticipated.

Way to feed clichees. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back