Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion thread for (912) "Disarmed & Dangerous" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

Yeah I read that too. I guess I was to excited about Vartann to mention anything.

So, I'm hoping that the 'someone will die' part is just a ruse. Someone always dies. Well not always but usually dies on CSI. As far as a main character, I'm really thinking they wouldn't do that. What would be the point? Warrick is dead, Gil and Sara are gone why kill someone when three main characters have already left the show??? :shifty:

Read at the other CSI spoiler sites that Sophia is coming back for the season nine finale...only to die at the end???? Rumor or fact I don't know but it sounds interesting.....It would appear due to her no longer appearing that she is no longer a cast member. The actress is currently busy filming a pilot for a U.S. TV series. She will return as a Detective Sergeant for the Las Vegas Drug Squad in the season 09 finale...........

Yeah I read that too. I guess I was to excited about Vartann to mention anything.

So, I'm hoping that the 'someone will die' part is just a ruse. Someone always dies. Well not always but usually dies on CSI. As far as a main character, I'm really thinking they wouldn't do that. What would be the point? Warrick is dead, Gil and Sara are gone why kill someone when three main characters have already left the show??? :shifty:

Read at the other CSI spoiler sites that Sophia is coming back for the season nine finale...only to die at the end???? Rumor or fact I don't know but it sounds interesting.....It would appear due to her no longer appearing that she is no longer a cast member. The actress is currently busy filming a pilot for a U.S. TV series. She will return as a Detective Sergeant for the Las Vegas Drug Squad in the season 09 finale...........

Now are TPTB going to pull a cliff hanger where they decide to kill someone but not tell us for about two months who it is?

Didn't a show just do that? ER?

If that's true it really sucks, I liked Sofia and I would have loved for her to come back but not to end up dead.

I read that information on LJ, but the source was coming from Wikipedia, which has become unreliable many times for the show. I'm not even sure they've written the finale. It would be nice to see Sofia (who was one of my favorites), but of course not dead.

Just posted today on cbspressexpress.com

WHILE LANGSTON TESTIFIES AT THE TRIAL OF A RESPECTED CONGRESSMAN, NEW EVIDENCE COMES TO LIGHT THAT THROWS THE CASE INTO JEOPARDY, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 19 "Miscarriage of Justice" - While Langston testifies in the trial of a respected Congressman, new evidence sends the CSIs back to the lab to reopen the investigation, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb. 19 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GUEST CAST:

Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
A.D.A. Hardt............................ Kathleen York
Mrs. Griffin........................... Melinda McGraw
Defense Attorney Whitten........... Miguel Ferrer
Congressman Griffin................... David Starzyk
Judge Himmel............... Vanessa Bell Calloway
Dominic Humphreys..................... Steve Kazee
Amber Jones....................... Elizabeth Chomko
Tommy Ruby........................ Clayne Crawford
Officer................................... Tomiko Martinez
Matty Moore........................... Christa B. Allen
Melissa Humphreys..................... Amy Stewart
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Dr. Stewart.................................. Rick Worthy
Reporter #1......................... Natasha M. Dixon
Reporter #2.......................... Josie Di Vincenzo
WRITTEN BY: Richard Catalani and Jacqueline Hoyt

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

Exactly what I was thinking Wojo. Almost like Deja Vu. And why does every episode have Langston's doing something? "Langston testifies, Langston's student dies, Langston oversteps." WTF?

Yeah being he is only a CSI 1, I think it is a little much that he is getting so much stuff. It's only because he is Laurence Fishburne. Poor Greg as a CSI 1 never got so much.

Also reminds me of "Invisible Evidence," when the team only has 24 hours to reexamine the evidence they have due to an error in evidence recovery. The episode sounds promising, especially if it's written by Jacqueline Hoyt, who has written some of the best episodes of the show.

And I see that Kathleen York is in the episode, too! Her song "In the Deep" is truly beautiful if you haven't heard it. It was featured on CSI: NY during season 2. :)

I don't have any real issue with the episodes being heavy on Langston. For better or worse, he was brought to the series to be its new lead character, so it makes sense for him to be heavily featured in the majority of the episodes. A supporting actor he ain't.

I don't have any real issue with the episodes being heavy on Langston. For better or worse, he was brought to the series to be its new lead character, so it makes sense for him to be heavily featured in the majority of the episodes. A supporting actor he ain't.
Word! We got a ton of Riley stuff shoved in our faces when she came on board and, no offense to the actress who plays her, but she's nowhere near as big a name as LF is. I expect to see more of him and welcome it. I've enjoyed what I seen thus far.

Miscarriage of Justice sounds more like The Accused is Entitled to me. Unless the case has been put of the fast track, Langston hasn't been a CSI long enough for a case to make it to trial. I know Massachusetts is slow but it can take years for a case to come to trial.

I expected the Langston overload. They did say all along that he was replacing William Petersen. That puts him down as the lead male and the lead male usually gets the most screentime. (I think I need a smilie that shrugs :lol:) Anyways, the first 3 or 4 episodes that Riley was in we got Riley overload. It seems like TPTB would rather push overdoing it with new characters than underdoing it.

Susan

Last edited:
I expected the Langston overload as well, but dang I guess I never realized how in your face it would be. I like Langston and I think he is an awesome character. But shoot...

This last episode made me like him even more! I'm just hoping they mix it up a little bit before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back