Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I look at it this way, if Grissom was still there it would be the same thing, Grissom testifies, Grissom does this or that. Its really no different. They are both leads so its only to be expected.

Was there really that much "Riley Overload"? I honestly don't remember her having any more scenes, on average, than any of the other regulars (save maybe Doc Robbins or Brass. Every character has episodes where they get more screentime, but I have yet to see Riley get any more screentime than anyone else. Even if she got more screentime in any of the episodes she's been in (most likely 'Life Imitates Art,' since that was her first episode), it seems like it definitely balances out, especially since she barely got any screen time in 'One to Go' or '19 Down.' And I didn't feel like there was too much Ray either, but I guess we'll see. I feel like LF is a talented enough actor that its hard to get frustrated or impatient with his scenes. He makes his scenes come alive. Even when my fave characters don't get as much screentime and Ray does, I'm still happy because he makes he's delivered such strong performances.

I think the Langston 'overload' is simply to give us a chance to get to know him better. It's more for character development purposes.

Same with Riley at the start. I think TPTB wanted us to get to know her better.

Just my two cents worth.

I noticed in episode 10 that Ray was wearing a wedding ring, it will be interesting to see if they mention his wife, wonder how she likes his career change.

At one time on cbs.com they had the character biographies, i don't see them any more does anyone know if they moved or removed them...? I was hoping to see a more in depth view of what Langstons background was.

So with this talk of Langston's wedding ring, I'm going to throw out my theory on it.

When he stared at it in 'One To Go', he was, obviously, thinking of his wife. There has been no mention, yet, that he is married.

She could very well have passed on or was murdered. I'm going to go with the latter here. I have a feeling we will hear about at some point in the future. It will probably be unsolved or they arrested the wrong person or something along those lines.

Now remember, this is MY theory and NOT based on any actual spoilers. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :lol:

So with this talk of Langston's wedding ring, I'm going to throw out my theory on it.

When he stared at it in 'One To Go', he was, obviously, thinking of his wife. There has been no mention, yet, that he is married.

She could very well have passed on or was murdered. I'm going to go with the latter here. I have a feeling we will hear about at some point in the future. It will probably be unsolved or they arrested the wrong person or something along those lines.

Now remember, this is MY theory and NOT based on any actual spoilers. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :lol:

I had the same thought speedy.

Kill me if you can - this is the one guest starring John Schneider ("Dukes of Hazzard). I look forward to it.

Episode 9.18 is called "Mascara"

Is this the 200th episode involving the Lucha Libre wrestling? I only ask because there was a Mexican luchadore (wrestler) named Mil Mascaras and Mascara I think can be translated to mask. Unless I am way off and it's about make up.

Any idea if Det. Vega will be involved in the 200th episode? Cause we may need the aid of a Spanish speaking detective. I know Nick speaks Spanish but he may still be rusty as he mentioned in "Snakes".

I only ask because there was a Mexican luchadore (wrestler) named Mil Mascaras and Mascara I think can be translated to mask. Unless I am way off and it's about make up.

The fact that you know that, Princess, frightens me a bit. :lol:

Any idea if Det. Vega will be involved in the 200th episode? Cause we may need the aid of a Spanish speaking detective. I know Nick speaks Spanish but he may still be rusty as he mentioned in "Snakes".

Oh I hope so! I never even thought of that, but yes, we'll need Vega. And Nick. In Spanish. Yes. Maybe even angry Spanish! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back