Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Looks great! I love it when they bring people back like that. The two girls from the episodes Evaluation Day and Spellbound also come to mind.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! Vartann is back for this epi! Woo-hoo!

About the promo for next week, I wonder who Brass is talking about. The promo they showed last night made it look like he was saying that to Ray, but in this promo its clear that he's saying it to the guy behind Ray and Ray is holding him back and saying "stop this"... or something like that. I wondered who died. Brass says people are dead because of that guy and there's blood on Brass' fingers.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

The guy behind Ray in the promo I think is an FBI agent. He appears in one of the other promos, I don't if it's the extended one or the one that aired after last night's episode. If you go back to season one, CSIs and the FBI don't really get along. In The Strip Stragler, there was a whole turf war in a sense between FBI and CSI/LVPD. So maybe there's some of that in next week's episode.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the new TV Guide dated Jan. 26-Feb.8!

CSI's Big Gamble

For CSI's 200th episode, airing in April, new cast member Laurence Fishburne will fly to Las Vegas for his first location shoot as Dr. Ray Langston. The episode directed by William Friedkin [The Exorxcist] finds two of Professor Langston's WLVU students caught in the deadly world of Mexican wrestling called lucha libre "Someone's going to die, and that scene will be shot in Vegas" executive producer Carol Mendelshon says, adding "that the partic-pants, with their flamboyant costumes and masks that conceal their identities, remind her of "wrestling drag queens" Billy Petersen got out just in time~

William Keck..TV Guide writer

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wonder what CM means by "Someone's going to die"?

Someone on the show, as in main character or someone in general? After-all this is CSI and someone always dies. This has me worried.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hmm reminds me when they hinted that a regular cast member was going to be killed off, then they killed off Detective Lockwood... Heck at that point viewers were more regular then he was. Could be the same bait and switch, or they just wanted to reiterate that there will be a corpes involved :wtf: Now that would be ... oh wait that would be normal. :p

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think it means one of the Professor's students will be killed.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I hope you are right, I just can't handle any more CSI's lives being in danger just yet.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If they killed off one more main character, they would be shooting themselves in the foot at this point I think.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Couldn't agree more with you Dizzney. They would be complete idiots to do that now.

11. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I would also think that Nick would be a major player in this episode since he does (character) speaks fluent Spanish...maybe it is him who gets killed and Dr Langston has to do CPR...I know, only a nurse would think like that...but one can die and come back to life and we have to use that medical degree of his sometime in the show....IF Riley can do it...Langston can do it better!

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I think it'll be a detective or other recurring character, or just one of Ray's students. IMO, they'd be propping it way more if it was more drama for one of the main characters, whether or not they were resuscitated or not. I thought that in the past they generally have let viewers know before the season started when a character got a big story arc (e.g. the Fannysmacking arc). Personally, I'm hoping it's not Nick or Cath because there's already been plenty of personal drama for both of those characters, IMO.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I second that!!!
    I wonder if we will get some Vartann/Catherine interaction since she is the new supervisor now. One can only hope right?? ;)
    This episode looks interesting or at least the title is catchy.. .Deep Fried and Minty Fresh :shifty:

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah I think they'd be crazy too to kill another regular character this fast.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah I read that too. I guess I was to excited about Vartann to mention anything.

So, I'm hoping that the 'someone will die' part is just a ruse. Someone always dies. Well not always but usually dies on CSI. As far as a main character, I'm really thinking they wouldn't do that. What would be the point? Warrick is dead, Gil and Sara are gone why kill someone when three main characters have already left the show??? :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.