Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm so excited to see Alex Kingston on the show. I loved her on ER and was sad when she left.

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I thought she was really good on ER also. As far as bringing all of CSI together, I think it's a great idea that the writers did.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree. I love these strange episodes. It brings me back to the old CSI I know and love. The ones where it left you saying WTF.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They showed the preview of "For Warrick" tonight on the re-run, and I swear on a bible the last voice you hear saying OMG, is NICK:wtf: I want this to hurry up and air so this mystery will at long last be solved~

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The third does sound like a great story. Vartann is exciting...and I am almost sure that Alex Kingston was on Doctor Who (Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead) if it's her, I like her, she's a good actress.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You're right, Pabzi. I checked on imdb. She was on Doctor Who (I don't watch that, so I wouldn't know lol).

7. jenn

jenn Civilian

I am an admitted lurker. But I just bought the first season of CSI and I'm in such a state. I haven't seen these episodes in so long. William Peterson looks very "To Live and Die in LA". Watching the early early stuff with Warrick made me a bit tearly eyed knowing his fate now these many years later. How all the characters have grown; the complete bond that Catherine and Grissom have that is so much more than typical soap drama crap. Sarah's role and the early history and slightly catty quippy banter she and Grisson shared. Oh the foreshadowing. The naivete of our boy Nicky, the puridy, the simpleness, the "we tried to make him hunky and he still turned out cuddly" efforts of the show. The real tried and true CSI'ers should take another gander at Season One and relearn how freaking great these people are together. Warrick Brown will be sorely missed.

8. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm very interesting. I wonder if that will be used on the show maybe as a flashback or something.

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Oh I love that ... love it. I hope we see at least part of it this season. I have to admit that the fact that it's somehow ended up on the net makes me wonder if it's a red herring, though ... it doesn't seem like such a thing would be accidentally leaked.

Ali

11. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

To me this looklike/could be a outtake that might not/willnot be in the episode we have a lots of them when we are filming.

You remember the one took out when Cath look at picture of GS at the Golden Bridge. GDC (8X14). :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wow that was cool! It would have been nice to have seen that clip, but I guess the strike and the focus on GSR probably kept that clip in the cooler..

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Since we just found out Tina was pregnant last season (Cockroaches) if this clip has not been cut it will most likely be dealt with this season, like concerning the shocking secret Warrick has been keeping from the team. It does not mean he's alive, rather more like new scenes done in flashback form.

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I agree, Wojo ... and the interviewer states at the beginning of the clip that the date is September 2008, so I'm sure this was supposed to be something Warrick did right before his death. Given how much time Grissom spent yelling at Warrick for being out of hand in season 8, it would be kind of nice to see something like this in 9, just to show that Warrick understood where Grissom was coming from. At the same time, I have a hard time seeing it making it into the show ... not sure why.

Does anyone remember ever seeing a true CSI spoiler sneak onto the internet before? Seems to me if it was really something we were going to see, CBS would've forced it off by now.

Ali

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I don't suppose this 'clip' is somehow connected to what was said a page or two back about a spoiler stating "a shocking secret that Warrick was keeping from the rest of the team"...and they find out...could it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.