Season 9 Ratings Thread

REJOICE, REJOICE!

CSI: Miami has been moved from "toss up between renewal or cancellation by May 2011” to “more likely to be renewed than cancelled by May 2011.”

Read here.

:)

Miami is being renewed. Never fear :)

I agree. Sundays have always been a dreadful spot for CBS. Previous shows that were there (ex. Cold Case, Without a Trace) did much worse than CSI: Miami is doing in this slot. It is doing better than a lot of new and old CBS dramas this year (ex. The Good Wife, CM: Suspect Behavior, The Defenders/Chaos). I am almost 99% sure CBS renews it.

We shall see on May 18th, if not earlier. ;)

The final ratings for Caged dropped quite a bit to 2.3/10. Not so good. I think the drop was due to the late hour and the focus on the fight scenes. I am not sure why the writers thought boxing would be a big draw. We can take heart though in the fact that Hawaii Five O was also way down this week.

Very strange night for ratings. For the first time this season, CSIM actually beat Undercover Boss in the key demo and overall. Compared to everyone else, we actually did well.

The final ratings for Caged dropped quite a bit to 2.3/10. Not so good. I think the drop was due to the late hour and the focus on the fight scenes. I am not sure why the writers thought boxing would be a big draw. We can take heart though in the fact that Hawaii Five O was also way down this week.

Again it wasn't boxing it was MMA (huge diff between the two) and MMA is a big thing these days (money and ratings wise) so I guess they figured to ride on its coat tails.

Back