Season 9 Ratings Thread

CBS needed a stong show on Sunday Nights. Cold Case, nor Ghost Whisper could do it. Those were weak programs. I think CBS was happy with the ratings from Season 9, despite all the griping from the hard core fans calling the programming department of CBS and complaints about NFL Football running over and the local affiliates getting close to their local news time and could not air CSI-Miami

Let me also add that CBS did one good thing. The night CSI-Miami was interrupted due to President Obama wanted to address the nation on the killing of Bin Laden, they did make up the show on the next weekend on a Saturday Night. It seems like CBS is using Saturday Nights to run make up shows, at least that how I see it.

That is good news. Actuallly, I look for a ratings increase for CSI-Miami in Season 10. CSI-Vegas is hold good ratings, and news out that there is a chance Dr. Grissom may come back on occasion. CSI-Miami's problem is NFL Football running over into CBS's Sunday Night "Prime Time" Shows. CSI-Miami has done well, being in that dark Sunday Night Spot in the U.S. I would like to see Dr. Grisson and Horatio work together at least one time!

Does anyone know a legal place to watch season 9? CBS only has a few episodes. :/ when will the DVDs come out?

Yeah they R good ratings. Csi Miami is trending XD hope it stays that wai.I dnt.want this season to end up I'm tragedy like last year was...the ratings were terrible!

CSI: Miami hasn't aired a rerun on CBS in a while now and this week I see that The Good Wife will air a rerun on Sunday at 10. So I check out what aired at Tuesday at 10 (The Good Wife's usual spot) and they reran an episode of Hawaii Five-0.

So Hawaii Five-0 got a rerun on Monday and Tuesday at 10, The Good Wife will rerun on Sunday at 10 and CSI: Miami will not rerun at all.

Gotta love CBS. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know a legal place to watch season 9? CBS only has a few episodes. :/ when will the DVDs come out?

The DVD's will come out in late Sept.

Thanks! :)

And that makes me sad, Hardline. I noticed on Sunday (when I finally remembered to watch it) my Comcast Guide thing said CSI:Miami was going to come on.....but that Same Name show came on instead. At the end, it said, CSI MIAMI! NEXT! But then the news came on. And then I fell asleep. :(

Back