Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Thank's Rocky pretty creepy and scary, poor girl and I hope this time she gets a nomination for this riveting performance, which look's intense! :(

^ According to spoilers, Gris finds the car but no signs of Sara. Seeing the promos and when you figure in the rain and the coyote, it's safe to say she was able to move out from under the car :p The rain could've loosened the sand enough for her to push through it, which would mean she was still alive.

Thanks, Babs! Nicky's looking pretty fine! Looks like he's slimmed down a bit and grown back the hair. Hooray!

The spoilers/pics look very interesting. I am holding on to the idea that Sara got out from under the car thanks to the heavy rain. The water may have lifted the car or loosened the sand so she could get out.
And when the others find the car, Sara may not be there cus she managed to get away..

*holds on to that idea*

I didn't remember the second pic. I know it is in the promo, but I was too worried to find out if they find Sara, that I didn't notice the little things like that.

Back