Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. melbel

melbel Pathologist

Pictures only. PLZ

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's photo of Billy Petersen aka Gil Grissom, and Anthony LaPaglia aka Jack Malone in next week's "WHO AND WHAT" ;)

Notice how different they dress :D

*EDITED: All pictures are to be in URL link only*

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Of course he/she is Wojo, as I am. I'm not even a GSR Fan, the whole shipper thing baffles me. I'm a CSI fan, and Griss/Sara relationship has been a part of it since episode 2! Which is why it's been an integral part of the show.

I don't take offence to XFCanadians opinion, I take offence to his/her anger and aggression. And to the constant dispariging of others, and of certain actors on the show, because certain things don't suit his/her sensibilities. That's what my issue is, and sorry if people don't think it needed saying, but sometimes, people push too much from the sanctuary of their computers.

But I will say no more, but that had to be said as THAT has wound me up more than the mad shipper wars :D

The sometimes aggressive manner of a lot of this discussion is a real poor point of an otherwise excellent forum.

Now I'm gonna keep out of it and stick to the couple threads where it doesn't go on.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

oh please, i can be angry at the storylines if i want...i really don't give a crap if anyone doesn't like it. I am not angry towards posters because they like GSR, just that I am getting annoyed by posts like these telling me what I can't post! And people completely mis-interpreting my posts...just because i am mad at a storyline, doesn't mean its an attack on shippers.

Certain actors?? excuse me, just because I don't treat them like their gods like a lot of fans, doesn't mean i am 'attacking' them. I am highly critical, and i am not going to agree with everything they do.

Seriously, i am sick of this bull sh*t of everyone jumping on me for my opinions...i am more likely to respond aggressively when people post crap like this.

This is a picture thread, go complain somewhere else.

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Note To All:

Right-o, now that we all know where we stand with regards to our opinions on the story lines being churned out, let's please move past the sniping and bickering.

Just so we're clear here i.e. to use that old quote... "opinions are like belly-buttons, everyone has one". However, the manner in which that opinion is stated can often be misinterpreted, so please give some self-editing thought for clarity sake before posting.

To all those that don't agree with the content or the delivery of the posts i.e. because of fundamental disagreement with the concepts or you just plain don't like how it's being said, if your reply cannot be civilized, then please ignore said post and move on. Better yet switch to some other topic relevant for the thread.

Thank you.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So the only cast picture that I have seen was the Ala Carte one that was in TV guide sans Sara, then the pic with her was released later.

Have there been any other promo/cast shots released as of late?

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah, I was just wondering that too... Really hope there are. :] Felt kind of cheated out of an official s8 promo pic since the last one was a manip.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I thought they later reissued the shot in the garage including Sara... I remember seeing it somewhere with her on the end. Perhaps THAT's the season 8 shot in the minds of TPTB. *shrugs*

9. Purejoylove

Again, I think I'll feel cheated if that's all we got. I really liked the latest cast photoshoot where everyone's wearing black and Cath's got her arm around Gil. Liked how there were little spots of red, too, like Cath's earrings, Gil's handkerchief, and Sara's necklace. Everyone looks so good. :]

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yeah, I loved that one too, purejoylove.

I've noticed that for both Season 7 and apparently now it seems Season 8, haven't got promo pictures. What are they doing??

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm starting to think they arecutting some corners nd not doing cast promo pics for the season. Which in my mind stinks. You;d think they would want to promote the new season with something that isn't over two years old.

12. Purejoylove

We usually get new credit shots when the new seasons come, too... But the credits are the same as last year (not order wise, but clipwise). Anyone else notice that? :/

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

A lot of shows quit doing big cast shoots in later seasons, usually as a means of cutting costs so that newers shows can have them.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Thanks for that, Tally, and Happy Birthday. :D

Since this is the season 8 spoiler picture thread, I thought we could just go back to the new pics. :) Here are two more Who and What pics of Jack from WaT: Pic 1, Pic 2

And there are four more here. :)

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

When I saw you as last poster in the thread, I knew you were gonna com up with some useful stuff :D Teehee. Thanks for the pics!