Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the spoiler this morning... the first thing I thought of was the episode about the video game when the guys come into the lab and put a gun to Natalia's head. Why can't I think of the episode name?!
I'm really thinking this one could be really good. I hope everyone gets a good amount of story line.

Saw the spoiler this morning... the first thing I thought of was the episode about the video game when the guys come into the lab and put a gun to Natalia's head. Why can't I think of the episode name?!
I'm really thinking this one could be really good. I hope everyone gets a good amount of story line.

I think it's Urban Hellraisers ;)

Thank you so much for letting us know :D

I'm waiting for an epi like this for such a long time :lol: Hmm... Interesting, H is the only negociator... What if the rest of the team is in the headquarter? :shifty: I can't wait already for this episode :p
There are two possibilities, IMHO:
1) the others (some of them or all of them it depends on TPTB's crazy mind) are outside looking for the evidences H needs for his negotiation with the guy.
2) they're all hostages and voilà everyone is in danger!!!! What a news on the show LOL
Still, this episode sounds interesting and a good screentime for everyone is entirely possible ;)

I think it's Urban Hellraisers ;)
Yeap that it is. I agree, this plot remineded me of that episode as well :lol:.

So true about the vests.I mean ,Flack from NY and Morgan on criminal minds can alter any women stability so Miami should take advantage .That way,they can be more real and give fans what they want.

Second episode sounds good becouse I like hostage situations.If the rival is smart,it can make an interesting episode with twists and turns.

Second episode sounds good becouse I like hostage situations.If the rival is smart,it can make an interesting episode with twists and turns.
Execpt very few cases I've never seen smart rivals on this show :lol:. But I truely hope you're right. It's time to have some new twists on the show!

^ I like the action twists but I want sometimes to have a villain able to fool everyone at first.Then they would have fit the pieces in a later episode.

Didn't NY have its lab taken over as well. This ep will have to be good as I find it a little out there that a Police station would not be on guard for stuff like this.

But I'll give it a chance:)

Plotline and casting call for CSI Miami 8x02 - Hostile Takeover

[removed link as copyrighted material appear on the page]

I hope it's okay to post this link. Sorry to the mods if it's not.

Well finally it looks like really interesting episode. Something new and fresh, that's a good thing.:thumbsup:
I hope we won't be disappointed.

It definately does look different. Once the spoilers hit my site, I will see if I can convey more about the ep ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I always wanted a good hostage situation that took place in the lab. :p As long as I don't have to sit through Calleigh or Delko being the one in danger then I'm cool with it. ;)

As long as I don't have to sit through Calleigh or Delko being the one in danger then I'm cool with it. ;)
I hear you on this LOL. For the first time I find myself wishing that Delko and Calleigh are going to work together outside the headquarter :lol:

Awesome! I always wanted a good hostage situation that took place in the lab. :p As long as I don't have to sit through Calleigh or Delko being the one in danger then I'm cool with it. ;)

I definitely agree with you on this one. I'm looking forward to seeing how the episode will play out.

802 sounds like a really interesting episode :). I'm glad the writers are trying to break the routine and do some new stuff. I'm hoping some of the CSI's are inside the lab but not all of them. I would like some, maybe just one, to be outside and have to deal with knowing the team is in danger and try to do everything in his/her power to help out.

And of course the guy will only want to negotiate with Horatio...:rolleyes: I guess not everything can be changed from the routine :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back